In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Except for missing free throws Ty was great, as was Harden. We get destroyed on boards playing this small ball though, Harden was guarding Ibaka. Hopefully D-Mo isn't too far away.

Wouldve been nicer to put them away a little earlier but still nice to get the win. Continuing to like what I see from Lawson, and really like how Ariza is playing at present.

Feels good to have a good facilatator and scorer at PG in Lawson, and not be like "f*** sake Beverly" constantly :p

I thought we missed Bev a bit when he went off at half time. Missing free throws again which is a worry and from Brewer this time. Lawson last game. If our guards can't hit their free throws how can we complain about Dwight?

Still too much iso and hero ball threes from Harden at the end of games as well. Take it to the hole or get yourself a jump shot from the key. Step back three aint gonna work very often.

Still give completely no effort for periods which is frustrating, should have put the Kings away multiple times and didn't. It's good to see Harden start to get his shot back, not surprisingly it came with him also driving more, not sure why he was just doing a Kobe like brickfest for the first few games.

Think we may get blown out tonight. Clippers are playing a lot better than us and will be a lot more motivated and with no power forward I can't see how we stop Griffin from having 40 on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston have won 10 straight overtime games in regular season games, i guess we are the Kings of overtime

Good to see we are actually good at something!

How s**t is Brewer right now? Guy has got paid and now gives zero cares.

Good to see we are actually good at something!

How s**t is Brewer right now? Guy has got paid and now gives zero cares.
he did 2 of the craziest turnovers today and was pulled off the court for it and i like that he was. Bickerstaff isn't going to put up with rubbish like that and i like it

He was warned going in to the season that he could lose his job if the team doesn't start well....................oh well we are on our way back and in the Wests top 8 now

Seems strange when you just made the WCF? Why would he get that warning.

But yes you are on the way up so let's see wht happens

we need to bring in tom thibodeau, maybe he can fix harden's defensive woes and make our team stronger because we are one of the best offensive teams, but with tom we can be one of the best defensive teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back