Korn

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Is this going to be our year? With Artest coming in, plus Aaron Brooks looks like he is starting to become a very good player. An injury-free season for T-mac and Yao might bring us the championship?

premiers06

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2006
highbury
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
arsenal, rockets
Is this going to be our year? With Artest coming in, plus Aaron Brooks looks like he is starting to become a very good player. An injury-free season for T-mac and Yao might bring us the championship?

was wondering if there was a rockets forum, i reckon were definately have a better chance of finally getting past the 1st round and if we stay healthy (as is said every year) i feel we are gonna be a major force come playoff time, also a great win against dallas today:D

Nov 29, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Capitals
I am loving yao's numbers.
21/10
30/13

Artest

16/3 (steals)
29/7

McGrady while recovering

16/5
16/7/5

Yao is killing for us.
Artest is meaning McGrady can relax a bit more while the body gets to 100% Giving us that extra option we need so far
McGrady is still being a good playmaker even through injury

This team has got some promise but we have to hope they can continue to perform

Cameron_K

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 23, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Texans
Great start to the season so far. There is a new found respect shown to the rockets on the court now with Artest joining the fold. If we can continue to see improvements from Brooks, Scola and Landry as well as Battier getting back to his best the sky is the limit.

The celebrations after the Artest 3 yesterday were brilliant. People were worried about chemistry, I personally don't see it especially when you have Yao, Battier, Barry, Scolla & Mac who are all so level headed.

My one wish for the season, if they go deep in the playoffs they must bring back Deke.

Any you guys on clutchfans?

Oct 5, 2004
El Sobrante
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NBA:Houston NFL:Carolina
I think this is nearly our last roll of the dice this year. Great acquistion getting Artest but we really need a crack at the title (i.e. Getting out of the first round at least) otherwise we may as well have not bothered. Early signs look very promising though I am excited.

Korn

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Yao had a really awful game, the sole reason why we have lost the match. 4-14 is pretty shithouse unfortunately.

creamygoodness

All Australian
Sep 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Awful start to the year but I'm confident that we'll find form soon and be back to our best, you can't keep champions like Yao and T-Mac down for long. The form of Aaron Brooks is very heartening, hopefully he'll take over the starting PG spot from rafer sooner rather than later.

creamygoodness

All Australian
Sep 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good solid win today, great to see T-mac and Yao putting up some good numbers and aaron brooks was brilliant again. Artest continues to struggle but hopefully he will improve upon battier's return.

Jul 28, 2006
New York
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, BoSox, Patriots
Just before the pre-season, I put $50 on the rockets to win it all at $13, how am I looking in your opinion? With so many games on during the week, it's hard to consistently know how other teams are going and who certain people are playing...

Korn

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
uh oh...
We suck!!
the so-called big 3 only played well together in just one game

Back