In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Josh Smith has been traded back to Houston for basically nothing

Made a very positive impact too despite his shooting... which you can forgive as he'd been flying all over the country and got in about 2 hours before and is also Josh Smith.

Drama

Debutant
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Jones and or Dmo will be on the move any day now

Jones and or Dmo will be on the move any day now

One can only hope its T Jones. Doesnt sound like we will get much in return though.

One can only hope its T Jones. Doesnt sound like we will get much in return though.

How putrid is he now days? I had high hopes early in his career, he has some great games but god damn I've never seen a big guy as soft as him. Brewer is equally as shocking, I feel like just getting them off the team will be a big improvement.

It seems like this is a lost season, one positive I guess is the West isn't as good as normal this year. I still think with a couple of decent trades and making sure we finish 5th or 6th we could knock out OKC or LAC, they both seem beatable.. even today until the ref ass raping in the third we were outplaying OKC.

JB certainly isn't head coach material and makes you wonder how he advanced this far given some of the moronic rotations he has and lack of ability to read the momentum of the game(a problem McHale had too), makes you wonder if the name got him ahead of others.

Drama

Debutant
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Who else thinks Beasley is in for a big year? The offense is built for guys like him!

I can see him averaging 14-6-3

Speaking of averages, what do we all think will be the beards averages this upcoming system?

Im going with 29ppg, 9apg, 7rpg

Drama

Debutant
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Speaking of averages, what do we all think will be the beards averages this upcoming system?

That's pretty much bang on I'd say, I reckon he'll lead the league in turnovers though! Hopefully he can get 3 steals and a block a game, he's capable!

He will likely have crazy numbers, would expect he will do double digit assists with the improved shooters to dish out to. I'll go 30 10.5 & 7.

That being said, if its even at all possible his defence will probably go backwards.

He will likely have crazy numbers, would expect he will do double digit assists with the improved shooters to dish out to. I'll go 30 10.5 & 7.

That being said, if its even at all possible his defence will probably go backwards.

I dunno about the defence thing, he seemed very keen on turning his defence around in his extension press conference.

Loved when he had a smirk on his face and said "youll see"

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
bring on the new season and don't worry about Harden's defence, it will be much better due to him not having to handle the ball so much. He will have much more energy.

he is actually a decent defender when he isn't tired from running every play on offence

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Beasley traded to today for Ennis is a good thing and bad thing. Ennis provides a back up point guard but Beasley's scoring will be missed but i read a stat that the Rockets were worse offensively with him on the court

Beasley traded to today for Ennis is a good thing and bad thing. Ennis provides a back up point guard but Beasley's scoring will be missed but i read a stat that the Rockets were worse offensively with him on the court

Ennis is very average from what I've seen.

Back