Cameron_K

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 23, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Texans
That article was a joke, as they said nothing has changed from last year. Harden will see the ball go through his hands on most plays which you would expect when you have someone as talented as him.

I know it is all talk at this time of the year but I have been very impressed with everything James has said and the role he is taking with the team. He is going to have a monster year, of that I have no doubt.

While this roster won't compete for a ring, it is going to be fun to watch a team who actually has some idea what they are doing offensively.

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
That article was a joke, as they said nothing has changed from last year. Harden will see the ball go through his hands on most plays which you would expect when you have someone as talented as him.

I know it is all talk at this time of the year but I have been very impressed with everything James has said and the role he is taking with the team. He is going to have a monster year, of that I have no doubt.

While this roster won't compete for a ring, it is going to be fun to watch a team who actually has some idea what they are doing offensively.
well it will be a different style of offence, they will actually have movement off the ball and a coach that actually has offensive plays. They will compete for a ring as long as they are healthy, got more than enough fire power to win loads of games. It comes down to health and the growth of the younger players as to how far they go

Cameron_K

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 23, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Texans
well it will be a different style of offence, they will actually have movement off the ball and a coach that actually has offensive plays. They will compete for a ring as long as they are healthy, got more than enough fire power to win loads of games. It comes down to health and the growth of the younger players as to how far they go

I agree it will be great to have a system on the offensive end, something we haven't had since RA.

I feel like I am having this conversation with you over 3 different sites haha.

Do you guys post much on cf? I've slowly stopped doing so and just lurk a bit. There is a lot of crap in between the good posts.

Looks like Harden has worked really hard which makes me very excited. You'll get the Harden haters laughing but really expecting him to have massive numbers.

On the point guard thing he always was. Only thing I take from it is they won't be always putting a traditional point out there with him. Certainly thinking Gordon may start over Bev now.

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
Do you guys post much on cf? I've slowly stopped doing so and just lurk a bit. There is a lot of crap in between the good posts.

Looks like Harden has worked really hard which makes me very excited. You'll get the Harden haters laughing but really expecting him to have massive numbers.

On the point guard thing he always was. Only thing I take from it is they won't be always putting a traditional point out there with him. Certainly thinking Gordon may start over Bev now.
i post a little bit there, not much though. I usually only go there to see if there is any breaking rockets vids or posts. I post here or on my Rockets facebook group the most i think.

Harden will have a great year

Cameron_K

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 23, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Rockets, Astros, Texans
I find myself mainly reading the posts in regards to the Rockets and posting mostly in regards to the Texans and Astros. It is the best site on the net for me and the first I check each day, love it.

He_Beast

All Australian
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool , Manly, Houston Rockets
yeah I don't have lofty aspirations like last year, but when we're on, it's going to be an absolute joy to watch

Apr 27, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Houston Rockets
Honestly, I think the west will be weaker this year. OKC/Spurs on the down trend. Clippers I'm not too sure about. Mavs/Portland may be on the up, Griz, I dunno. I think top 4 isn't out of the question, this year probably a lot more unpredictable in the West with the exception of GSW who'll get the 1 seed.

Honestly, I think the west will be weaker this year. OKC/Spurs on the down trend. Clippers I'm not too sure about. Mavs/Portland may be on the up, Griz, I dunno. I think top 4 isn't out of the question, this year probably a lot more unpredictable in the West with the exception of GSW who'll get the 1 seed.

MDA system can certainly get plenty of wins in season. A lot will depend on Gordon and Anderson's health and being Rockets fans we know how that tends to go. Gordon created a lot for himself last night, a player other than Harden who can get their own points is something we've been missing.

Hopefully we find another Les and not a Dolan.
my wish
jack ma if yao can somehow be the figurehead
Fertitta if they want to sell it to someone who lives in houston

thats where i start, if not looks like deke is gonna make a run at it with a team.

rockets being locked into houston until 2033 is good to scare away any seatlle guys

Back