In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Alykhan Bijani‏
@Rockets_Insider

Harden’s stat-line tonight: 35 points, 13 assists, 11 rebounds, 5 steals. First time a player has posted those numbers in a game since steals became an official statistic in 1973-74.

600xpopupgallery.0.jpg
12 wins in a row :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CP3 has been even better than I could have ever imagined.

I didn't think the fit was as bad as most made out but I never expected him to adapt this much and as quickly as he has, winning helps but he has been excellent and to think he's only just coming into fitness/form. The best part is the way he just destroys opposition second units, I wonder if teams will soon react by resting their stars with Harden on the court.

I didn't think the fit was as bad as most made out but I never expected him to adapt this much and as quickly as he has, winning helps but he has been excellent and to think he's only just coming into fitness/form. The best part is the way he just destroys opposition second units, I wonder if teams will soon react by resting their stars with Harden on the court.

Yeah i thought it would work but never realised how well it would click right from the start.

600xpopupgallery.0.jpg
12 wins in a row :D

Moochie Norris love.

I remember those early 2000s Rockets teams (post-Hakeem) used to get a fair bit of coverage/love in SLAM Magazine back in the day. They were mediocre as hell, but fresh and ghetto as anything too. Stevie Franchise, Cat Mobley, Mo Taylor, etc.

Form suggests the Cavs get poleaxed today by the Rockets. However this is the perfect opportunity to get their season back on track and I think Cleveland can make a statement today and get a bog scalp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back