List Mgmt. In defense of doing bugger all...

Remove this Banner Ad

Great article Josh.
I cannot fault any of your synopsis, and in fact 100% share your opinions and observations.

On a side note. I for one cannot stand most media flogs who make statements on North without doing their research. Reading your article was a breath of fresh air in it’s honest appraisal of where our club is truly at! Keep up your great work!

I know we have a few more years of pain ahead of us but I can see light at the end of tunnel. I think the club is making all the right calls and I for one don’t want List cloggers for the sake of being more compatible mid table finishes.

When you build a house you start from the foundations and make sure they are right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this article as gives a good take on something that is very obvious to a north fan
I dislike this article as it is too logical to and plain* to appear in any mass media outlet

* plain meaning the antonym of hysterical, shouting, creating drama. I couldn't think of the perfect word. I don't mean it in a negative sense.

With what we are clearing doing with the list, I do find it a tad puzzling we signed anyone for three years. Cannot see us achieving much for the next two seasons and I expect some improvement three years from now. I's gunna be along winter.

I am always the optimistic type for the future........i am hoping for the opposite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back