Media In Qase You Missed It - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 9.00.09 pm.png
Someone take PS away from me!​

Welcome to IQYMI, the only show were you find out about all the qooty you missed (or played) whilst drunk.

Let's start with the Warriors over-powering of the Swamprats at the Underground stadium. It was neck and neck in the first quarter with the BigJoeD_ opening up his account in the first 2 minutes. In the end it was a Dingster goal which gave the Swamprats the 2 point lead at the first break. In the second term, inaccuracy hurt both sides but at the main break the Warriors were ahead thanks to zackah, comewhatmay and candiehappy. The 3rd quarter was relatively the same, no sides getting a clear advantage leaving the warriors leading by 17. In the final quarter SarahSmiles, Fizzler, philreich and Ant Bear all pulled the lead back to just 4 points before BigJoeD_ put the game to bed with 3 final quarter goals to bring his total for the match to 6.

Next we cross the moat to Dragon Island and the minor premiers proved too strong for the brave dragons. The Roys took an early 26 point lead thanks to Mooch and Wayne's-World. Despite PhenomenalV1's best efforts the Roys still lead by 33 at the main break. xenxen, cammo6556 and Pie 4 Life all kicked majors in the 3rd term to pull back the Roys lead to just 11 points. The Dragons were feeling good heading into the final term but the Roys got the job done thanks to Broken and Azarole. Stoods starred with 30 touches and 2 goals 2

Heading to The Hippodome, where the Furies made it 2 in a row. Not much to talk about out of this game with the Furies leading at every change and no real fight back from the Bombers who are probably having crisis meetings as we speak. Lsta062 (5) and Chappyuk (3) starred goal kicking wise and Tigerturbulance had a couple of touches.

The match of the round lived up to it's title with the Demons making it 2 in a row after a 7 point win over the Royals. ABray10 and Headless giving the demons a 10 point lead after a hard fought quarter. The second quarter ended with the scores tied after Blacky, MWPP and Bipolarbear all scoring majors. Another crazy quarter saw the Royals take a shaky 7 point lead. However lanky_wes, Tarkyn_24 and tigland saw the game out for the Demons.

Waverly park is arguably the nicest ground in the Sweet F.A. but the Wonders probably aren't thinking this after conceding their second consecutive load of 30 goals losing by 90 points to the far superior Hawks. The Wonders can take a couple of positives out of the game with Sab22 and Cactus_ showing exactly why they deserve a first team spot. However with Noobz0r kicking 6 and larrikin and Biggie with 4 each you can see why the Hawks easily won.

Finally we get on a plane and head to stadium in the sky where the bears were left scratching their heads (and balls) after the Gumbies nipped the game off them in the final minutes. The Bears led all day before Jivlain, BLERN and NSWCROW gave the Gumbies the lead and the win. Red hot rookie kdavva74 was held score-less by a very good Uncle_Leo. BRAB and BLERN led the possessions and all in all it was an easy win.

Now onto Hot and Cold

Hot: The Hawks are the hottest team in the competition, despite losing their first game they managed to regroup and smashing the helpless Wonders, they are my Sweet F.A. smokey for this season

Cold: There are really only 3 options for this, I Dont Care's second donuts in a row, the Wonders conceding 60 goals in 2 games or the Bombers total score of 94. I'm going to have to chose I dont care's abysmal form. One of the more high profile moves in the off season IDC was supposed to bolster a good looking Swamprats side. Instead he managed to clutter up a list spot and is living up to my prediction of him being the recipient of the RodneyDangerfield award. He has to lift or he will be dropped asap.

Let's have a look at the ladder thanks to Ljp86
Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 9.38.35 pm.png
Despite conceding 30 goals for the second week in a row the Wonders are still not last, or even second last. Those honours go to KohPhi's Bombers and Hatchy1992's Dragons. The Warriors seem to be doing just fine without BLERN and are comfortably in first.

This has been In Qase you missed it, until next time #sackantbear and Smiles out.

Last edited:

View attachment 538747
Someone take PS away from me!​

Welcome to IQYMI, the only show were you find out about all the qooty you missed (or played) whilst drunk.

Let's start with the Warriors over-powering of the Swamprats at the Underground stadium. It was neck and neck in the first quarter with the BigJoeD_ opening up his account in the first 2 minutes. In the end it was a Dingster goal which gave the Swamprats the 2 point lead at the first break. In the second term, inaccuracy hurt both sides but at the main break the Warriors were ahead thanks to zackah, comewhatmay and candiehappy. The 3rd quarter was relatively the same, no sides getting a clear advantage leaving the warriors leading by 17. In the final quarter SarahSmiles, Fizzler, philreich and Ant Bear all pulled the lead back to just 4 points before BigJoeD_ put the game to bed with 3 final quarter goals to bring his total for the match to 6.

Next we cross the moat to Dragon Island and the minor premiers proved too strong for the brave dragons. The Roys took an early 26 point lead thanks to Mooch and Wayne's-World. Despite PhenomenalV1's best efforts the Roys still lead by 33 at the main break. xenxen, cammo6556 and Pie 4 Life all kicked majors in the 3rd term to pull back the Roys lead to just 11 points. The Dragons were feeling good heading into the final term but the Roys got the job done thanks to Broken and Azarole. Stoods starred with 30 touches and 2 goals 2

Heading to The Hippodome, where the Furies made it 2 in a row. Not much to talk about out of this game with the Furies leading at every change and no real fight back from the Bombers who are probably having crisis meetings as we speak. Lsta062 (5) and Chappyuk (3) starred goal kicking wise and Tigerturbulance had a couple of touches.

The match of the round lived up to it's title with the Demons making it 2 in a row after a 7 point win over the Royals. ABray10 and Headless giving the demons a 10 point lead after a hard fought quarter. The second quarter ended with the scores tied after Blacky, MWPP and Bipolarbear all scoring majors. Another crazy quarter saw the Royals take a shaky 7 point lead. However lanky_wes, Tarkyn_24 and tigland saw the game out for the Demons.

Waverly park is arguably the nicest ground in the Sweet F.A. but the Wonders probably aren't thinking this after conceding their second consecutive load of 30 goals losing by 90 points to the far superior Hawks. The Wonders can take a couple of positives out of the game with Sab22 and Cactus_ showing exactly why they deserve a first team spot. However with Noobz0r kicking 6 and larrikin and Biggie with 4 each you can see why the Hawks easily won.

Finally we get on a plane and head to stadium in the sky where the bears were left scratching their heads (and balls) after the Gumbies nipped the game off them in the final minutes. The Bears led all day before Jivlain, BLERN and NSWCROW gave the Gumbies the lead and the win. Red hot rookie kdavva74 was held score-less by a very good Uncle_Leo. BRAB and BLERN led the possessions and all in all it was an easy win.

Now onto Hot and Cold

Hot: The Hawks are the hottest team in the competition, despite losing their first game they managed to regroup and smashing the helpless Wonders, they are my Sweet F.A. smokey for this season

Cold: There are really only 3 options for this, I Dont Care's second donuts in a row, the Wonders conceding 60 goals in 2 games or the Bombers total score of 94. I'm going to have to chose I dont care's abysmal form. One of the more high profile moves in the off season IDC was supposed to bolster a good looking Swamprats side. Instead he managed to clutter up a list spot and is living up to my prediction of him being the recipient of the RodneyDangerfield award. He has to lift or he will be dropped asap.

Let's have a look at the ladder.
Despite conceding 30 goals for the second week in a row the Wonders are still not last, or even second last. Those honours go to KohPhi's Bombers and Hatchy1992's Dragons. The Warriors seem to be doing just fine without BLERN and are comfortably in first.

This has been In Qase you missed it, until next time #sackantbear and Smiles out.
Good luck beating me at my own award. I invented shitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back