In the doghouse with the missus

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has given me perspective. My gf and I will argue from time to time but never has she gone off her nut or yelled to high heaven at me, nor has she ever sent me to sleep somewhere else.

First time I was told to sleep on the couch I stood my ground, haven't been asked since.

Gotta stand your ground friend :)

First time the mrs throws a pillow and a blanket on the couch just tell her "if you're that upset you want to sleeep on the couch I support your stance" then promptly go lie in the middle of the bed.

Charge a suitable 'entry fee' when she comes trying to get under the ocvers later as the couch is uncomfortable.

Never surrender

yea so we had a good chat earlier and I can see where shes coming from.

I told her again I wasn't serious when I said it. She admited she overreacted but at the same time some other things had been bubbling away.

That
It's always that mate.

Next time just tell her to calm down :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ex wife and i never argued or fought for 15 years we knew eachother.
seems like hard work

On the flip side tho... maybe its a little too easy- like you never fighting.

Gotta be some kind of passion/fight/idk... conflict.

Not srs tho. And not all the time.

On the flip side tho... maybe its a little too easy- like you never fighting.

Gotta be some kind of passion/fight/idk... conflict.

Not srs tho. And not all the time.
The missus and I have conflict, it just never blows up into full blown arguing, or very rarely anyway

My missus lawyer gave her a good line when he was trying to get a point across and she kept interrupting him. I am waiting to use it:

'you've got 2 ears and one mouth, you need to listen twice as much as you speak'

"You have two ears and only one mouth, you should speak less and listen more"

"You have two legs and only one brain, you should think less and * off"

My ex wife and i never argued or fought for 15 years we knew eachother.
seems like hard work
my ex and I fought every couple of months, which got to every week by the end. it was more exhausting than I can put into words

The best thing about exes is they are just that.
As for Mr Doghouse, he should've packed up and went there himself, reads to me like uncle Frank or whatever his name was may have been riding the bitch of the family.

Or in your house, with your dog missus.

No thanks. Sheeeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back