Opinion In the event that Hawkins is suspended....

Remove this Banner Ad

In the event that Hawkins does get suspended, who will replace him. Who is the best option? Does Kreuger debut or do we go with someone else like Buzza or Stanley if he is fit?

Shirley he won’t go, clearly an accident and the guy bounced back up. Careless, low impact = fine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

f48yt35.jpg

In the event that Hawkins does get suspended, who will replace him. Who is the best option? Does Kreuger debut or do we go with someone else like Buzza or Stanley if he is fit?
Stanley, if fit, to play FF this week. It would really test their defence.
Forecast is cold but no rain leading up to the game.
Smith ruck, swapping with both Stanley and Sav.
The triple S factor, just once?
All I am saying is GIVE RHYS A CHANCE. He can be a danger there.
Otherwise, we have other options- Buzza, Fort, (Taylor,) Henderson- none of which turn me on. Apart from ( )

Stanley, if fit, to play FF this week. It would really test their defence.
Forecast is cold but no rain leading up to the game.
Smith ruck, swapping with both Stanley and Sav.
The triple S factor, just once?
All I am saying is GIVE RHYS A CHANCE. He can be a danger there.
Otherwise, we have other options- Buzza, Fort, (Taylor,) Henderson- none of which turn me on. Apart from ( )

You want to play Stanley at full forward?

giphy (3).gif

He has been good for a while as the first ruck. So let's throw him into the forward so he can get his confidence destroyed. Proven again and again he is a terrible forward and struggled until he was made the permanent ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want to play Stanley at full forward?

View attachment 685546

He has been good for a while as the first ruck. So let's throw him into the forward so he can get his confidence destroyed. Proven again and again he is a terrible forward and struggled until he was made the permanent ruck.
Taylor?
Buzza?
Who do you want in for Hawkins?
Looks like Hendo dnp today

Its the one week glimpse into the future that is a valuable learning experience , very handy handy glimpse into the dark side of the moon ...

If we are going to make use of it we have to find something .. someone real ....

Mozzed us with this last year! I think this year it's pretty self explanatory in that Jenkins would come straight in. All the more reason to get a few games into him before finals. Just in case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back