In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and a friend are meant to be buying tickets to the derby for a group of our mates and we're both in the wings members, does anyone know if it is possible to use both of our membership numbers in the one transaction to buy seats together?

Cheers
Nope
Rarely a chance to get more than 2 in a row anyway

How are you in the wings kids finding the new ticket resale method? I used to be able to get on a few days after tickets went on sale and not have a drama getting two seats side by side. I tried at 9:30am this morning for Collingwood V WCE tickets and can only get one seat here and there.. frustrating as the previous system worked much better.

When are you guys finding the best time to get tickets to games? or is it just this hard full stop to get a couple of decent seats now and a bit more down to luck rather than first in best dressed?

How are you in the wings kids finding the new ticket resale method? I used to be able to get on a few days after tickets went on sale and not have a drama getting two seats side by side. I tried at 9:30am this morning for Collingwood V WCE tickets and can only get one seat here and there.. frustrating as the previous system worked much better.

When are you guys finding the best time to get tickets to games? or is it just this hard full stop to get a couple of decent seats now and a bit more down to luck rather than first in best dressed?
Best time to get tickets for games was during the presale period late February. :p
Got myself tickets in the front row for Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Hawthorn games.

I am not in the wings, but I do agree that last year was better for buying tickets and choosing seats and adding an extra 1or 2 non members to the purchae was easier too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back