In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

im 5200 on the waitlist LOL.

the sneaky buggers added a 3 game flexi ($115) when i did not sign up for one.

I did pick up a 4 game flexi for the price of 3 mid way through last year...seems like they assume i would be wanting to attend this year.

i've emailed memberships asking them to remove the flexi & 2/4 seats.

im 5200 on the waitlist LOL.

the sneaky buggers added a 3 game flexi ($115) when i did not sign up for one.

I did pick up a 4 game flexi for the price of 3 mid way through last year...seems like they assume i would be wanting to attend this year.

i've emailed memberships asking them to remove the flexi & 2/4 seats.

Not sneaky in the slightest.

Membership renewals are always for the memberships you finished the previous season with.

Can you imagine the furore if they removed memberships from someone's account without notice?

Not sneaky in the slightest.

Membership renewals are always for the memberships you finished the previous season with.

Can you imagine the furore if they removed memberships from someone's account without notice?
Maybe my reaction was because i thought the flexi was a once of. I wasn't keen on continuing it to be honest.

I gotta say the memberships department were pretty good. They explained basically what you said and removed the 3 game flexi.

Maybe my reaction was because i thought the flexi was a once of. I wasn't keen on continuing it to be honest.

I gotta say the memberships department were pretty good. They explained basically what you said and removed the 3 game flexi.

Nice to hear, they're a good bunch.

Being on the waitlist is the age-old dilemma of you wanting your team to do well, but that when that happens, the waitlist moves slower. You want the team to bottom out for a few years so that older members aren't as inclined to hold onto their seats and the waitlist speeds up.

Took me 11 long years in ITW Plus (when it existed)/ITW but finally a full WA member as of 10 minutes ago
Can't believe it, feels surreal
Not in the place I wanted, but after this long wait, I literally took anything and it's not a bad location (towards the front of level 5 near the centre circle)

Once you've got your 's**t' seats, you can always just shift to somewhere better during the game if you notice it's empty.

Then as the season wraps you just upgrade to a better spot full time.

I gave up my 2x seats on the wing this year as i'm moving up North. Enjoy kents.

Once you've got your 's**t' seats, you can always just shift to somewhere better during the game if you notice it's empty.

I gave up my 2x seats on the wing this year as i'm moving up North. Enjoy kents.
Great to know
As I assumed people who had been full members for longer than me would be prioritised so the odds of actually moving would be slim

As someone who has moved across the country 4 times in 5 years I don’t see myself ever giving them up because I don’t want to wait 11 years ever again.
Thanks for giving them up though

All the best for your move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you deleted your Optus account before you deleted your BF account? Gee.

Where up North?

Animated GIF

Received an email saying 11 seat upgrade options were open today.

i was 50/50 in taking up the offer, but my wife said go for it so i hopped on this morning.

$840 for a spot on the wing, no probs. im only after 1 ticket.

get to the very end and there must be issues checking out.

ah well tbh id prefer to hold off for another year.

Received an email saying 11 seat upgrade options were open today.

i was 50/50 in taking up the offer, but my wife said go for it so i hopped on this morning.

$840 for a spot on the wing, no probs. im only after 1 ticket.

get to the very end and there must be issues checking out.

ah well tbh id prefer to hold off for another year.
Keep trying

ITW members, do you get any communication from the club? I signed up in November and haven't received anything since my payment confirmation. Just wondering if those in the wings are usually included in member emails etc

ITW members, do you get any communication from the club? I signed up in November and haven't received anything since my payment confirmation. Just wondering if those in the wings are usually included in member emails etc
I’m the same. Wasn’t even sure if I had done it right there was that little comms.

I’m the same. Wasn’t even sure if I had done it right there was that little comms.
You guys should've at least got an email a few weeks ago about your membershiop pack, with a voucher & whatever little bits you want to have like stickers & patches & lanyards etc?

I get emails from them all the bloody time as a flexi member but was in the wings before that and pretty sure I got quite a few. Normally things that come out on the website or twitter or whatever soon after. If you haven't got anything at all check your spam folder or get in touch with them.

Having said that, I'm a flexi but also signed up for the kayo pack membershiip which is cheaper than regular kayo and supposedly comes with a store voucher, but haven't got that (yet?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back