In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

I signed up ITW the same as you.

Like you i grabbed an 11 game membership. Block 113, north eastern end, close to the train line.
Feels good to finally have a seat hey. Only took 5 and a half years.
Damn mum broke up with her partner that had captains club season tickets and I had to start at the back of the queue.

Damn mum broke up with her partner that had captains club season tickets and I had to start at the back of the queue.
Indeed, it took quicker than i thought.

Im pretty happy with my seat also.

Apparently i get captains club access and priority ballot entry if we make the granny?

I assume its not the norm to be offered a 11 game membership after 1 year ITW?
Got offered today after being 9200ish on the waitlist a couple months ago when i renewed

Last edited:
I signed up ITW the same as you.

Like you i grabbed an 11 game membership. Block 113, north eastern end, close to the train line.

I did the same but in Block 110, Row 4.

I did it really quickly as I was running into a meeting. The price showing was $640 but then when I received confirmation it said payment one of two.

So I presume it is actually $1280, which is fine but more than I thought it was.

Are you able to share what you paid mate?

I did it really quickly as I was running into a meeting. The price showing was $640 but then when I received confirmation it said payment one of two.

So I presume it is actually $1280, which is fine but more than I thought it was.

I paid $860 for mine.

$1280 seems high but is that right on the wing?

Thanks for sharing mate!

Nah more in the pocket but I am in the 4th row so that might be why.

Just happy to be a seated member so not too worried about the cost.
Haha, that would have been me a few years ago before 3 kids came along and down to a single income.

My wife convinced me to upgrade my ITW membership to do something for me.

Thanks for the prod.
I got 1 ticket in block 113.

We're probably going to get pummeled every fortnight but looking forward to seeing our rise back to the top over the next decade

Welcome to Floptus kents

Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem) | Page 180 | BigFooty  Forum

Good to have some keen fans getting a chance to go to games and have a set seat. You'll love it. Cheer loudly and don't forget to make as many nuffy comments as possible throughout the game to annoy other eagles fans around you :eyes:

What you won't love however is just how expensive a day/night at the footy can be. Not for the faint hearted or anyone on a budget. Cutla beers and some food and you're really blowing things out. For those of you who think you're going to bring your own snacks, i wish you good luck. You'll take one whiff of the kent next to you eating $17 curry loaded chips or a hot pie and you'll cave. I do recommed smuggling your own spirits in. That one actually IS a good idea, and you'll be surprised at just how many people do it :whitecheck: 🥤

Doesn't sound like a huge amount but it adds up and you start feeling pretty sour when you realize rocking up to sUpPoRt ThE bOiZ has cost you $125 on top of your membership and 5 hours of your time... meanwhile the club has been flogged by 125 points, there was absolutely no highlights for your team, your missus thinks you're a POS because you wagged her netball game, and now you're crammed into public transport making a slow journey home like a peasant 🚉

Personally i'm glad to be having a bit of a forced break from it. Watching them get flogged from my own lounge and getting a zinger box is a bit easier on my calves.

Thanks for listening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to Floptus kents

Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem) | Page 180 | BigFooty  Forum

Good to have some keen fans getting a chance to go to games and have a set seat. You'll love it. Cheer loudly and don't forget to make as many nuffy comments as possible throughout the game to annoy other eagles fans around you :eyes:

What you won't love however is just how expensive a day/night at the footy can be. Not for the faint hearted or anyone on a budget. Cutla beers and some food and you're really blowing things out. For those of you who think you're going to bring your own snacks, i wish you good luck. You'll take one whiff of the kent next to you eating $17 curry loaded chips or a hot pie and you'll cave. I do recommed smuggling your own spirits in. That one actually IS a good idea, and you'll be surprised at just how many people do it :whitecheck: 🥤

Doesn't sound like a huge amount but it adds up and you start feeling pretty sour when you realize rocking up to sUpPoRt ThE bOiZ has cost you $125 on top of your membership and 5 hours of your time... meanwhile the club has been flogged by 125 points, there was absolutely no highlights for your team, your missus thinks you're a POS because you wagged her netball game, and now you're crammed into public transport making a slow journey home like a peasant 🚉

Personally i'm glad to be having a bit of a forced break from it. Watching them get flogged from my own lounge and getting a zinger box is a bit easier on my calves.

Thanks for listening.
The 4 games i went to past year i reckon i spent about $50 in piss and food each time.

Def cant the doing that this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back