In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus you wouldn't want to be running a bit late. Rock up at quarter time and find some campaigner in your seat.

And that's assuming there's people hanging around the ticket office after the bounce hoping to get in to see the last few quarters.

One of the stranger ideas I've heard.
Theres an eagles app - if you are running late you can notify that you are still coming via the app.

Im thinking an opt in scheme so we have a full stadium at all times

Theres an eagles app - if you are running late you can notify that you are still coming via the app.

Im thinking an opt in scheme so we have a full stadium at all times

Yeah I'm sure all the grannies will be completely across how to use the app.

If I get stuck in a meeting Thursday night and can't get to my phone til after quarter time, I don't want to rock up to the ground for the second half to find I can't get in. Or be stuck on the train because the public transport will be a nightmare, forget to "opt in" and find they've given it away by the time I get there.

I paid good money for my seat, it should be mine to give away. I shouldn't have to tell the club every fortnight that I'm planning to use it or risk losing it.

We've had crowds over 50,000 for every game this year. The stadium's close to full anyway. You're talking about a massive disruption for every seated member just to potentially fill a few more seats.

Pass.

Yeah I'm sure all the grannies will be completely across how to use the app.

If I get stuck in a meeting Thursday night and can't get to my phone til after quarter time, I don't want to rock up to the ground for the second half to find I can't get in. Or be stuck on the train because the public transport will be a nightmare, forget to "opt in" and find they've given it away by the time I get there.

I paid good money for my seat, it should be mine to give away. I shouldn't have to tell the club every fortnight that I'm planning to use it or risk losing it.

We've had crowds over 50,000 for every game this year. The stadium's close to full anyway. You're talking about a massive disruption for every seated member just to potentially fill a few more seats.

Pass.
Cant get to your phone

Old man stuck on a rotary dialer?

Miss the bit where i said it was an opt in?

I are fivestwings dont give away my twickerts whippersnapper

Attachments

• 12B84E70-16D2-4018-8565-414E1710D6D5.jpeg
    12B84E70-16D2-4018-8565-414E1710D6D5.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 163

Cant get to your phone

Old man stuck on a rotary dialer?

Miss the bit where i said it was an opt in?

I are fivestwings dont give away my twickerts whippersnapper

Yeah hurr hurr. If I'm in a meeting on a Thursday or Friday afternoon, or in court, I can't pull my phone out in the middle of it to open an app and tell the club not to give away my ticket.Or if someone's driving up from Bunbury and gets stuck in traffic, they might not want to risk a fine by playing with their phone on the freeway. I'm not going to be the only person who's not necessarily attached to their phone all afternoon.

I assumed by "opt in" you meant people had to opt in to retain their tickets. If it's the opposite and they can opt in to resell their tickets, I don't see how that's any different from the current system.

Yeah hurr hurr. If I'm in a meeting on a Thursday or Friday afternoon, or in court, I can't pull my phone out in the middle of it to open an app and tell the club not to give away my ticket.Or if someone's driving up from Bunbury and gets stuck in traffic, they might not want to risk a fine by playing with their phone on the freeway. I'm not going to be the only person who's not necessarily attached to their phone all afternoon.

I assumed by "opt in" you meant people had to opt in to retain their tickets. If it's the opposite and they can opt in to resell their tickets, I don't see how that's any different from the current system.
When i say opt in - i mean opt in automated.

So you opt in then if you arent there by q time your seat is sold and your membership is credited.

As well as making the current app a lot easier to do exactly that if you know in advance you arent coming.

Oh and btw - if you stop breaking the law you wont find your self in court so often ;)

When i say opt in - i mean opt in automated.

So you opt in then if you arent there by q time your seat is sold and your membership is credited.

As well as making the current app a lot easier to do exactly that if you know in advance you arent coming.

Can't imagine anyone signing up for that, just too risky.

I've never used the resale program, is it that hard to use? As I said, there's an email sent out before every game.

Can't imagine anyone signing up for that, just too risky.

I've never used the resale program, is it that hard to use? As I said, there's an email sent out before every game.

I used it quite a few times a few seasons ago when I was unable to make it to some games. I wouldn't say it was hard to use, but it was certainly more clumsy & arduous than it should have been IMO.
Not sure if it is the same today as I haven't had need to use it. Hopefully they have streamlined it because I could imagine people being slightly annoyed by the process and being put off doing it as a result. To me it's a no-brainer to re-sell your seat as early as possible if you know you can't get there and a mate can't use your ticket that week, because it is money back in your pocket.

I can't see the logistics of it working from a demand point of view. Are there really that many people who would be looking for tickets at qtr time who would then be bothered to buy one, organize transport and get to the game by the start of the third quarter?

Even at 70% off the face value of the ticket you wouldn't get many people in.

I was sitting at 10 346 in the queue and moved up to 5 681. Was given a Flexi offer and didn’t take it (ran out of time). I was under the impression you would give up your ITW spot if you took that offer though?

Based off this from the email I got.
Hard to say really, No longer on the waitlist could be because they are no longer waiting for a membership.

Not 100% certain, but i believe flexi's can apply for an upgrade to full seated. Not sure how they works with priority over ITW members. I finally got off the ITW waitlist this year after 7+ years and took a 5 game flexi because it works perfectly as a country person. Hoping to upgrade someday however

Hard to say really, No longer on the waitlist could be because they are no longer waiting for a membership.

Not 100% certain, but i believe flexi's can apply for an upgrade to full seated. Not sure how they works with priority over ITW members. I finally got off the ITW waitlist this year after 7+ years and took a 5 game flexi because it works perfectly as a country person. Hoping to upgrade someday however

It is my understanding that taking a Flexi membership has no bearing on your ITW status. By that it does not in itself give you any higher ranking over an ITW member without a Flexi membership.

I don’t know if you have to pay for both a Flexi and an ITW or if a Flexi is an ITW with games included.

It is my understanding that taking a Flexi membership has no bearing on your ITW status. By that it does not in itself give you any higher ranking over an ITW member without a Flexi membership.

I don’t know if you have to pay for both a Flexi and an ITW or if a Flexi is an ITW with games included.
A Flexi is a membership. You don't pay for both.

Seat upgrades / move requests are processed based on length of membership.
So in theory a 10 year ITW member will be a offered a full game membership before a 7 ITW + 1 flexi (8 year) member that requests one.

A flexi member may not get offered an 11 game package unless they actually request it. Just like 11 game members don't get offered a seat move unless they request it (and requested seat type is actually available).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seat upgrades / move requests are processed based on length of membership.
So in theory a 10 year ITW member will be a offered a full game membership before a 7 ITW + 1 flexi (8 year) member that requests one.
That makes sense actually. Cheers mate.

Will happily keep my 4x flexi's for a few more years then

Nah i got refunded my ITW fee when i was upgraded to a flexi.

Thing i can't understand about flexi's is the price. I go to 5 games with pretty good seats for 170 bucks. Its pretty nuts value compared to the GA prices. I reckon it'll be higher next year

Paid my renewal today, during checkout on the website it mentioned a $0 item called something like 'Wait list 6474' which I assume is my current place in the queue.

Now the wait begins.. I don't see many people dropping off after winning the GF. No complaints about that obviously!

Any ITW members received anything yet? I know seated members are already getting their packs.

Now the wait begins.. I don't see many people dropping off after winning the GF. No complaints about that obviously!

Any ITW members received anything yet? I know seated members are already getting their packs.
NO **** owf, I was here first to collect my pathetic shopping bag full of recycled crap(not a skerrick of Premiership glory in the letter from NisWITT or the merchandise mind you, really pathetic job from the team once again, please sack now) ...but, but back away from my seat bruvs.:knife:

NO **** owf, I was here first to collect my pathetic shopping bag full of recycled crap(not a skerrick of Premiership glory in the letter from NisWITT or the merchandise mind you, really pathetic job from the team once again, please sack now) ...but, but back away from my seat bruvs.:knife:

Yeah I got my pack today - I want a scarf too :p like the seated members :(

Yeah I got my pack today - I want a scarf too :p like the seated members :(
Enjoy your scarlarf, **** that!

All I ask as a seated flexi member was our flog leader Nisflog to acknowledge our Premiership year at least.

Not once, nada, feeeck all.

The letter was so cold and not once mentioned our awesome achievement, anyone else notice this?
This was some of the worst PR I've ever seen,it was like the letter was typed in August.

All I ask as a seated flexi member was our flog leader Nisflog to acknowledge our Premiership year at least.

The letter was so cold and not once mentioned our awesome achievement, anyone else notice this?
This was some of the worst PR I've ever seen,it was like the letter was typed in August.

I don’t have the scarf :( my friend does. I am in the wings like you :(

Princess, suck it up ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back