In the wings members

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was to receive an upgrade offer to full member I guess it'd be too late to piggy back onto an existing group? When would you usually get he option for that?
Almost never if you want to move to where they are now - small chance there is an empty seat next to them.

Or - you could all request seat moves as a group next season, but chance is if you find enough seats together, they may be moving to worse seats.

Interesting. I've been a member for the same amount of time, and a flexi for the one year, I must be close. :think:
giphy.gif

I get to make my upgrade on Tuesday.

I have two season tickets for this year but we can only go to some of the games. I am offering the following games for sale at cost.($100 per game for the two seats, 10% below cost). Seats are in section 520 row 14. (Under cover, opposite centre square)

Rd Day Date Team Venue Time
4 Sat Apr-13 Fremantle 6:10pm
5 Fri Apr-19 Port Adelaide Optus 6:10pm
7 Fri May-04 Gold Coast Suns 6:10pm
9 Fri May-17 Melbourne 6:10pm
14 Thu Jun-20 Essendon 6:10 pm

My preference is for someone to take the five games. I will email tickets as far in advance as I can. Currently I can forward tickets for the first four games on the list. If interested please PM me and we can take it from there.

Edit: Derby game now sold.

Edit 2: Tickets available for Friday's game against Port.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really hopeful for an upgrade this year, gonna be a long wait until February.

I'm really hopeful for an upgrade this year, gonna be a long wait until February.
Likewise. Got offered seats last year but I only want 2. All the available seats were in blocks of 3 and you’re not able to leave 1 seat in isolation. Pretty frustrating. As if you’re going to pay an extra $630/year for a seat you won’t use just to get the 2 you’re after!

Luckily I had my sister-in-law’s ticket this season but I think she’ll want it back next year given her kids are a bit older now.

Likewise. Got offered seats last year but I only want 2. All the available seats were in blocks of 3 and you’re not able to leave 1 seat in isolation. Pretty frustrating. As if you’re going to pay an extra $630/year for a seat you won’t use just to get the 2 you’re after!

Luckily I had my sister-in-law’s ticket this season but I think she’ll want it back next year given her kids are a bit older now.
I also know someone with a spare season ticket so I can go to most games anyway, but I'd rather pay my own way.

I'd also like to know.
The lady I spoke to said there's a fair few people that are holding their spots and choosing not to get seats, most likely because they cant afford it at the moment.

I was able to get 3x category C seats together on level 5

Basically in line with the center square line, seated right in the middle of the block with no sun and no restricted views. Very happy.
jeepers, if they cant affoard it now then how can they affoard it later.

do they go to the back of the queue for ITW after rejecting a full ticketed membership?

jeepers, if they cant affoard it now then how can they affoard it later.

do they go to the back of the queue for ITW after rejecting a full ticketed membership?

I rejected my offer three years in a row when we were at Subi and I held my place in the queue. I couldn't get two seats together, so I waited until the new stadium was ready before I accepted.

I rejected my offer three years in a row when we were at Subi and I held my place in the queue. I couldn't get two seats together, so I waited until the new stadium was ready before I accepted.
Thats a pretty good reason to wait.

Im more than happy to wait. Im really only getting memberships so the kids can have some good memories of going to footy with dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back