In the wings members

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
My seat from 2019 got moved down one for 2020 so that a couple could be seated together. I don't mind at all, but I thought they'd at least ask as a courtesy before they just did it.
Really? Wow, didn't know they did that.
I assume they would have the power to do this under your membership T&Cs (including taking your first born, etc.), but they should at least let you have your say before the decision is made.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Really? Wow, didn't know they did that.
I assume they would have the power to do this under your membership T&Cs (including taking your first born, etc.), but they should at least let you have your say before the decision is made.
I'd be pissed if they did that to me. We sit on an aisle because we always arrive late (we stay at the pub until bouncedown) and frequently get up for beers/toilet. This way we don't disturb everyone else

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
At first I thought they moved me to a different row, and I was worried I would be watching the game through glass. Nothing that drastic luckily, but yeah.

I sit in the middle of the row because I don't get up during quarters and don't like being disturbed by campaigners far less considerate than you Rowan18

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'd be pissed if they did that to me. We sit on an aisle because we always arrive late (we stay at the pub until bouncedown) and frequently get up for beers/toilet. This way we don't disturb everyone else
Yeah I am on the aisle too - about halfway up the top tier near the wing. It would take a much closer seat for me to give it up.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I have two season tickets for this year but we can only go to some of the games. I am offering the following games for sale at cost.($100 per game for the two seats, 10% below cost). Seats are in section 520 row 14. (Under cover, opposite centre square)

Rd Day Date Team Venue Time
4 Sat Apr-13 Fremantle 6:10pm
5 Fri Apr-19 Port Adelaide Optus 6:10pm
7 Fri May-04 Gold Coast Suns 6:10pm
9 Fri May-17 Melbourne 6:10pm
14 Thu Jun-20 Essendon 6:10 pm

My preference is for someone to take the five games. I will email tickets as far in advance as I can. Currently I can forward tickets for the first four games on the list. If interested please PM me and we can take it from there.

Edit: Derby game now sold.

Edit 2: Tickets available for Friday's game against Port.
If that bombers game is still available then sign me up

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
At first I thought they moved me to a different row, and I was worried I would be watching the game through glass. Nothing that drastic luckily, but yeah.

I sit in the middle of the row because I don't get up during quarters and don't like being disturbed by campaigners far less considerate than you Rowan18

One of the highlights of going to the footy for me is listening to my Grandma making a very audible 'harrumpf' whenever anyone walks by for a beer.

Must be liberating being elderly and not having to gaf. Tell me, am I overhyping it? Keys? ;)

One of the highlights of going to the footy for me is listening to my Grandma making a very audible 'harrumpf' whenever anyone walks by for a beer.

Must be liberating being elderly and not having to gaf. Tell me, am I overhyping it? Keys? ;)
0F03DB27-3B88-4043-A63A-72FDFE93AC31.jpeg

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I've gotten offered the 3 game thingy each year. Useless to me though.

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United

I was taught to never exit/return to my seat unless there was a break (qtr/half time, goal scored, stretcher, etc). Easy to watch from the concourse while you wait.

I have a bit more leeway on the aisle, but I am halfway up the top tier so still try wait for a break to avoid obscuring views as I walk up. You never know when Liam Ryan is going to take MOTY.

But most campaigners these days don't seem to gaf and just come and go as they please, stand and have chats in the aisle, etc.

Maybe I'm just getting old. Closer to 40 than 30.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
when do the full membership upgrades normally get rolled out? I’m hoping my time is almost here.
Check your emails from last year. Pretty sure they sent out a bunch of dates including things like that.

Jul 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wildcats, Subiaco Lions, Bulls
I was taught to never exit/return to my seat unless there was a break (qtr/half time, goal scored, stretcher, etc). Easy to watch from the concourse while you wait.

Goals are my go to - avoids the queues you get at the qtr/half breaks for the toilets, drinks and food. Then wait for the next break in play to return.

Back