In the wings members

Silvarbullit

Draftee
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Are the flexi seats saved for flexi members or can anybody buy from there?

I haven’t had any issues getting Derby tickets for any of the years I’ve been a Flexi, always seemed to be 4 available whenever I’ve looked and they weren’t always when the Flexi sales window opened.. I think last year I didn’t buy tickets until a few days before the derby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mad_eagle

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2008
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Got an email from the club yesterday arvo from the club about upgrading to full reserved seating from this Tuesday at 2pm.

I’m pretty sure I’m close to the front of the ITW queue (9th or 10th year on the list + got an offer last year, but couldn’t afford it at that moment in time).

So for those of you who are eagerly waiting for an opportunity, keep an eye on your emails over the next week or so peeps...

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Got an email from the club yesterday arvo from the club about upgrading to full reserved seating from this Tuesday at 2pm.

I’m pretty sure I’m close to the front of the ITW queue (9th or 10th year on the list + got an offer last year, but couldn’t afford it at that moment in time).

So for those of you who are eagerly waiting for an opportunity, keep an eye on your emails over the next week or so peeps...
Congrats my man

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just got upgraded from my flexi member 5 game membership to a full membership in my 7th year.
I grabbed a Blue and Gold terrace membership row 8 seat 30, would someone who is a member in this area give me some info on what's on offer in this area...cheers
What number were you in the queue last year?

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not so sure. Think it was around 6 or 7kish.
I was also a ITW Member for 4 years in the 00's but run out of patience.

Well I was around 4000 so if you're received an offer I certainly hope I will...

Just got upgraded from my flexi member 5 game membership to a full membership in my 7th year.
I grabbed a Blue and Gold terrace membership row 8 seat 30, would someone who is a member in this area give me some info on what's on offer in this area...cheers

Congrats you absolute kent :moustache:

I still haven't heard diddly about my own upgrade to full season, but that's fine.

I think a 5 game FLEXI membership softens the blow a bit. Choose all the good blockbuster games, and i don't pay for other games i can't go to due to ammo's footy or anything.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Congrats you absolute kent :moustache:

I still haven't heard diddly about my own upgrade to full season, but that's fine.

I think a 5 game FLEXI membership softens the blow a bit. Choose all the good blockbuster games, and i don't pay for other games i can't go to due to ammo's footy or anything.
Can't believe it mate, I said to her, soooooo what premium options ya got?T
Thinking yeah no way I going to get in to one of the premium areas....
Next minute oh you only need 1 seat...OK...ummm...how bout a Eagles 87 seat on the wing? Sun in face and no cover from rain.
F@%k far out that sounds good, how much?
Oh that'll be $1600
Me. um have you got something just a bit cheaper.
Yeah Sir, Blue and Gold terrace, full bar and premium meals.
Price was right so I jumped in, see it as a investment in the club and my future.
Probably won't get to sit in my seat this year for a while the way things are panning out.

How you think i feel fam, i just booked my Flexi tickets to Melbourne, Richmond, Fremantle and Collingwood home games 2 days ago.

Was really looking forward to seeing sexy moving Telly up and down Perth Stadium next sunday

Image result for dog tears cry gif

Back