Unofficial Preview In the year 1987 (Opposition Supporters Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

OP is quality.

Just not sure if good quality or bad quality. Maybe both.

Expecting Dees to try and bring their Thugglyf(TM) brand of Football over but I notice they have added a new string to their bow of intimidation with propaganda minister Bomas Thugg using cyber-bullying like a true millennial campaigner in the lead up to last weeks game.

However they may be in for a rude shock as they venture to Subi. West Coasts vast financial powers has finally paid dividends with the successful growth and implantation of synthetic testicles to the bulk of their playing list completed over the bye round. Pundits noted Jack Darling's head appeared more firmly attached to his body on Thursday night than it has since 2012!

I'm expecting plenty of niggle but the Goliaths of the physical may just get brought down at their own game by the unfancied Davids...

34qurmx.jpg

OP is quality.

Just not sure if good quality or bad quality. Maybe both.

Expecting Dees to try and bring their Thugglyf(TM) brand of Football over but I notice they have added a new string to their bow of intimidation with propaganda minister Bomas Thugg using cyber-bullying like a true millennial campaigner in the lead up to last weeks game.

However they may be in for a rude shock as they venture to Subi. West Coasts vast financial powers has finally paid dividends with the successful growth and implantation of synthetic testicles to the bulk of their playing list completed over the bye round. Pundits noted Jack Darling's head appeared more firmly attached to his body on Thursday night than it has since 2012!

I'm expecting plenty of niggle but the Goliaths of the physical may just get brought down at their own game by the unfancied Davids...

34qurmx.jpg
Lol Big Gawn would've copped alot of s**t over that from his team mates. Dropping like a sack of s**t from a little bump by a small fwd.

Lol Big Gawn would've copped alot of s**t over that from his team mates. Dropping like a sack of s**t from a little bump by a small fwd.
As much as big Tarzan copped for dropping countless important chest marks I'd imagine.
Sweet biceps though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back