Off-topic In this thread we guess which type/s of cheating Essenscum* are currently engaged in.

Was Essendon*'s supposed 8.2M profit acquired LEGALLY?

• Hahahahahahaha funniest question ever.

• Essendon* operating within the law? I'd like to see that someday.

• Yes. As a Bombres fan my brainwashed delusion is a lifestyle choice.

• Someone should tip off the ATO that there's shady doings @ Tulla.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

Hirdy importing coke from Columbia? Dank smuggling peptides from China? Pimping players out to the Blue Oyster Bar as "companions" for old queers?

Dunno how they (illegally) managed it, but the Bummers are supposedly posting an $8.2M profit.... to call this shady goes without saying, they're the kind of organization that once every few years chooses to follow the rules purely for the novelty fator, and the rest of the time resembles the kind of criminal cabal you'd get if you replaced the entire Blues board with the Mario Condello & the Carlton Crew.

Moreover I've noticed their sketchy fans (how you been zackah?) actually wear the amoral nature of the club as a perverse badge of pride, obviously to compensate for zero flags in 20 years and 6,200 days since winning their last final. Sometimes you have to hang your hat on whatever quirky disadvantage you have in life, sure I get it, but deep down we can imagine how deeply unsatisfied they are to support such a despicable rabble.

Then again some people collect Nazi memorabilia, each to their own right?

Last edited:
It’s only illegal if you can prove it…. CTRL A and delete can fix a-lot of spreadsheet issues
"What's a spreadsheet?"
- J. Hird

Not that hard really. Be a Big 4 club and don't whore yourself out to Tasmania.
Your last game in 2021 was in Tasmania, be kind

We are a clean, up standing football club that all teams from all over the world look up too.

Yeah sure we are pioneers in certain areas but it's all for the greater good.

uploads.gif

This is the man who cooks the books at Essendon

tumblr_ms07dwHfIO1r0e42eo6_250.gifv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back