doofdoof

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2005
Fog City
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Canucks, Giants, 49ers
Haven't been checking in given the weird world. Happy to take the asterisk! Hollow win though

I don't have a firm view on the rule change although I would probably agree with it as it encourages people to keep rookies and this is a keeper league.

I am offering AO8 for a 1st round pick to anyone who wants the Rocket Richard winner for a couple more years

PalaceGun

Brownlow Medallist
May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Raith Rovers
Sigh. Do you want me to reinstate the rule. Does everyone in this league want this?

Does everyone in this league want a new Commissioner, if they are unsatisfied with how this league is run. Happy to step away.
Don’t worry about Charky, he is still reeling from finding out his hero, Logan Couture, is a very keen and vocal Trump supporter.

Is the 1st round draft order available?

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Sigh. Do you want me to reinstate the rule. Does everyone in this league want this?

Does everyone in this league want a new Commissioner, if they are unsatisfied with how this league is run. Happy to step away.
You can't just make up rules as we go along without putting it to a vote. That's not your job. I planned on this eventuality to take advantage of it without any knowledge in a change of rules because it was never voted on. If people vote it out then that's fine, but until then of course I'm not satisfied.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
You can't just make up rules as we go along without putting it to a vote. That's not your job. I planned on this eventuality to take advantage of it without any knowledge in a change of rules because it was never voted on. If people vote it out then that's fine, but until then of course I'm not satisfied.
Fine. I was wrong. Since their was no previous league wide vote, the old rule is reinstated. Rookie slots can be traded.

What is your asking price for a rookie slot?

If anyone wants to take over Commissioner, please let me know and I will re-assign control, once the league is open again for new season.

Last edited:

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is the 1st round draft order available?
1. Hertl Power
2. Yzermaaaan
3. Mario Memories
4. Malkin In The Middle
5. McJesus & 5 Apostles
6. Jack's Journeyman
7. Walk With Elias****
8. Barcelona Dragons
9. TBT Bleu et Bleu
10. Glasgow Mega-Snakes
11. Crackers
12. Doof

Snake Draft.

****Walk With Elias first, second and third round pick belong to Hertl Power.
Hertl Power fifth, eleventh and twelve round pick belong to Walk With Elias. (trade for Lehner & Couturier).

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Fine. I was wrong. Since their was no previous league wide vote, the old rule is reinstated. Rookie slots can be traded.

What is your asking price for a rookie slot?

If anyone wants to take over Commissioner, please let me know and I will re-assign control, once the league is open again for new season.
Ok.

I have no specific asking price, people can offer me what they want and I will value it as such. I haven't even looked at my team but everyone is available. Wouldn't mind a goalie.

Remove this Banner Ad