Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! I can't believe I survived that last day. PS had about 15 players to my 6 and some of the stats ended up within 2 points of each other and could have gone either way. Great battle to the end Peter Sidorkiewicz ! Thanks everyone for playing and I hope to see you all again next season, where we might have a seventh new winner!
Well done Stinger. Well deserved. I'll post the final draft order for next season shortly.

Thanks to everyone for another great season. Draft order for next season is as follows:

1. Glasgow Mega Snakes
2. Doof
3. McJesus & 5 Apostles
4. Jack's Journeymen
5. Malkin In The Middle
6. Getting Iggy With It
7. Mario's Memories
8. TBT Bleu et Bleu
9. Hertl Power
10. Yzermaaaaan
11. Schneider's Stogies
12. Stinger's Stepdads

Off-season trades are welcome as usual. If all agreed, post them in this thread and I will keep a log and action after keeper deadline.

Well done Stinger! I thought I had you covered in the semi until that fateful Saturday when the Pens ripped the Wings 7-2. I think our matchup had a 10 point swing after that match day. Leaves me in 3rd for the third time in four seasons since I won my ring.

I'm still filthy that my goalies had their best week in the bye week then shat the bed in the semi. This happened the last time I was top of the league haha. FML.

Looking forward to next season though!

Well done to Stinger - from 10th last year to champion is a wonderful effort. A few nice pickups in the draft (Marchand, Jagr etc) helping along the way.
Yeah, The Old Man and Big Nose (there is a sitcom in there somewhere) did me a massive solid by having great years. And I have Max Domi for the future. But it was my horribly unreliable goalies that came up big when I needed them, especially Mike Smith coming back from injury and being a star.

Thanks for another great season guys - sadly I am going to put my hand up and retire from the league.

I've thought of giving it up for awhile and didn't think it would be fair if I did any trading during the season as a result.

Just to let you guys know, after winning the championship I was entered into a Tournament of Champions by Yahoo. In this you have a one day round to choose 9 players with $200 to spend (every player is given a value) and if you get enough points you move on. I have made the final round with about 1200 other people and the first prize is something like $40,000 cold hard cash. And even down to 100th you get $100. The final is on Thursday (friday your time) so I will let you know how I go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back