Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any preferences on what we want to do with the stats categories? I'm all for getting rid of +/- and not replacing it with anything. A couple of options that were brought up back in March included blocked shots and shooting percentage.

Any preferences on what we want to do with the stats categories? I'm all for getting rid of +/- and not replacing it with anything. A couple of options that were brought up back in March included blocked shots and shooting percentage.
I'm against shooting percentage. There is enough offensive stat categories and we don't need another.
I like blocked shots purely because it will force teams to draft more defenceman, which brings a new challenge to managing rosters.
Another thing I could change is the IR slots to IR+ which will allow players with day-to-day injuries to be put on reserve.

I'm against shooting percentage. There is enough offensive stat categories and we don't need another.
I like blocked shots purely because it will force teams to draft more defenceman, which brings a new challenge to managing rosters.
Another thing I could change is the IR slots to IR+ which will allow players with day-to-day injuries to be put on reserve.

Agree with all this, especially IR+

Same. What other categories are there?

Goals, Assists, Points, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Goals, Powerplay Assists, Powerplay Points, Shorthanded Goals, Shorthanded Assists, Shorthanded Points, Game-Winning Goals, Shots on Goal, Shooting Percentage,Faceoffs Won, Faceoffs Lost, Hits, Blocks

I'd get rid of GWG's as well. A fluke stat more often than not.
Would be much more useful and interesting if a GWG was the last goal of a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back