Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies, I thought "anything" was "nothing".
That gets my vote.
Not replacing it with anything = replacing it with nothing.

I think we have enough categories as it is. If I were to go with anything, it'd be blocked shots, but I'd want more people to be on board with that first.

Question about the draft time, because sometimes it gives it to me in my time zone, other times it doesn't: I have it listed as Oct 7 @ 8pm. Assuming that's in my time, and it'd be approx 10-11am Oct 8 for most of you blokes?

Question about the draft time, because sometimes it gives it to me in my time zone, other times it doesn't: I have it listed as Oct 7 @ 8pm. Assuming that's in my time, and it'd be approx 10-11am Oct 8 for most of you blokes?
Is this set in stone yet? Traditionally the draft is on the Sunday afternoon just before the season begins (AustEasternSummerTime)

Correct

Is this set in stone yet? Traditionally the draft is on the Sunday afternoon just before the season begins (AustEasternSummerTime)
I can change it to sunday 2pm, however it would mean the time for Marns would be 11pm.
Does anyone else want the draft time & day changed?

Correct

I can change it to sunday 2pm, however it would mean the time for Marns would be 11pm.
2pm would be better for me as that would be about 7am.

When is the draft? I hope I have registered correctly, someone let me know if i'm not in?

When do I need keepers set by?

I don't mind IR+ - as long as we don't increase movements per season? I don't want guys to be able to stream players just because someone is injured.

and PG - I couldn't agree more with this statement:

Would be much more useful and interesting if a GWG was the last goal of a game.

When is the draft? I hope I have registered correctly, someone let me know if i'm not in?

When do I need keepers set by?

I don't mind IR+ - as long as we don't increase movements per season? I don't want guys to be able to stream players just because someone is injured.

and PG - I couldn't agree more with this statement:

Would be much more useful and interesting if a GWG was the last goal of a game.
But then Jamie Benn would actually get GWG when he scores all those ENGs

Given that would be a Saturday night, I wouldn't mind doing that if it means having everyone present. Oct 7 @ 8pm my time is preferably obviously, but I'm open to moving it.

2pm would be better for me as that would be about 7am.
That's called the champion's handicap. No favours for you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back