Remove this Banner Ad

Available for Trade:
C. Atkinson
T. Chabot
A. DeBrincat
D. Hamilton
S. Couturier
M. Rielly

Looking for 2nd round picks. Will do two players for a 1st round pick.

giphy.gif

Haven't been checking in given the weird world. Happy to take the asterisk! Hollow win though

I don't have a firm view on the rule change although I would probably agree with it as it encourages people to keep rookies and this is a keeper league.

I am offering AO8 for a 1st round pick to anyone who wants the Rocket Richard winner for a couple more years

Sigh. Do you want me to reinstate the rule. Does everyone in this league want this?

Does everyone in this league want a new Commissioner, if they are unsatisfied with how this league is run. Happy to step away.

Don’t worry about Charky, he is still reeling from finding out his hero, Logan Couture, is a very keen and vocal Trump supporter.

Is the 1st round draft order available?

Sigh. Do you want me to reinstate the rule. Does everyone in this league want this?

Does everyone in this league want a new Commissioner, if they are unsatisfied with how this league is run. Happy to step away.
You can't just make up rules as we go along without putting it to a vote. That's not your job. I planned on this eventuality to take advantage of it without any knowledge in a change of rules because it was never voted on. If people vote it out then that's fine, but until then of course I'm not satisfied.

You can't just make up rules as we go along without putting it to a vote. That's not your job. I planned on this eventuality to take advantage of it without any knowledge in a change of rules because it was never voted on. If people vote it out then that's fine, but until then of course I'm not satisfied.
Fine. I was wrong. Since their was no previous league wide vote, the old rule is reinstated. Rookie slots can be traded.

What is your asking price for a rookie slot?

If anyone wants to take over Commissioner, please let me know and I will re-assign control, once the league is open again for new season.

Last edited:
Is the 1st round draft order available?
1. Hertl Power
2. Yzermaaaan
3. Mario Memories
4. Malkin In The Middle
5. McJesus & 5 Apostles
6. Jack's Journeyman
7. Walk With Elias****
8. Barcelona Dragons
9. TBT Bleu et Bleu
10. Glasgow Mega-Snakes
11. Crackers
12. Doof

Snake Draft.

****Walk With Elias first, second and third round pick belong to Hertl Power.
Hertl Power fifth, eleventh and twelve round pick belong to Walk With Elias. (trade for Lehner & Couturier).

Fine. I was wrong. Since their was no previous league wide vote, the old rule is reinstated. Rookie slots can be traded.

What is your asking price for a rookie slot?

If anyone wants to take over Commissioner, please let me know and I will re-assign control, once the league is open again for new season.
Ok.

I have no specific asking price, people can offer me what they want and I will value it as such. I haven't even looked at my team but everyone is available. Wouldn't mind a goalie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League has been renewed. As mentioned before, I am happy to step down as Commissioner and handover to someone else to manage the league going forward. If no one nominates, then I can continue in this role in the interim. Please let me know your interest, as I would like to step back.

For those who played last season, you have been invited back to return. If you don’t want to return, please let me know ASAP, so I can arrange for a new manager.

The main requirement of this league is that you are active. Set your weekly lineups, use the waiver wire, make trades.

The live draft is usually one week before the season starts on a Friday or weekend night, so once the NHL finalizes their schedule, we can discuss locking in a date. Keeper deadline is usually a week before the draft.

Any questions please let me know. Open to suggestions.

With NHL start date now set, I have tentative set the online draft for Saturday 9th January 2021 7am AEST.
Keeper deadline is Wednesday 6th January 2021.

Please let me know if that date and time does not suit. If you would like to move it to a different date & time, give me some suggested times.

ALSO, let me know ASAP if you are interested in taking over as Commissioner.
I am happy to do it this season, but would like it to be my last season running the league.

Due to the tight timeframe between keeper deadline and draft day, if you forget to set your keeper list. I will pick these for you based on Yahoo! rankings.
You will receive the top 8 Yahoo ranked players and Top 3 yahoo ranked rookies. There is no negotiation afterwards if you miss the keeper deadline.

Reminder that keeper deadline expires in two days. Please set your keepers ahead of the draft on the weekend.

Off season trades also need to be finalised by keeper deadline and posted in this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back