Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
Agree with you all that it would no good to let the league die. Happy to help if needed. Need a draft this weekend though.....................

doofdoof

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2005
Fog City
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Canucks, Giants, 49ers, Warriors
As soon as Stinger turns up, I'll try and get a draft in the calendar asap. People ok with that if we can;t wait long to get a draft date that works for all?

Think it is best to keep going if possible and reset next year

Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Yeah, I'm with everyone else. Keen to see the league continue. I think even if we lose a couple of weeks we should aim to do it this year. Worst case wait till next, but no reason to fold it.

Hope stinger's okay.

doofdoof

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2005
Fog City
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I reached out to Yahoo help. There is a long winded way to renew the league, but it involved manually adjusting the draft order to include everybody's keepers. Would be much easier if we could get access as a co-commish.

Fingers crossed we hear from Stinger at some stage soon. If not I'll look at whats involved.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I reached out to Yahoo help. There is a long winded way to renew the league, but it involved manually adjusting the draft order to include everybody's keepers. Would be much easier if we could get access as a co-commish.

Fingers crossed we hear from Stinger at some stage soon. If not I'll look at whats involved.
Might be easier to start a new league with 8 teams. Clearly Stinger doesnt want to be involved or respond to messages. New league will be Last Seasons Teams minus Barcelona Dragons, Satoshi Sticks, Hertl Power and Malkin In The Middle.

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Might be easier to start a new league with 8 teams. Clearly Stinger doesnt want to be involved or respond to messages. New league will be Last Seasons Teams minus Barcelona Dragons, Satoshi Sticks, Hertl Power and Malkin In The Middle.
Agree - got to get something out of the starting gate soon.
8 teams. 11 keepers as agreed. Draft on the weekend. How would transfer of keepers work?

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Agree - got to get something out of the starting gate soon.
8 teams. 11 keepers as agreed. Draft on the weekend. How would transfer of keepers work?
I'm sure that when setting the draft order, I can assign players to teams. Its how it works in an offline draft.

I gave up the Comiss role because I dont have the time committment anymore due to a new job, but there is a public holiday in Melbourne this coming Tuesday. I can use this day off to setup draft & keepers.

Using last year's roster, which you can still see, post your 11 keepers in this thread. I'll send the new league invites as soon as I can.

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks Peter S for putting your hand up. Much appreciated.

TBT Bleu et Bleu keepers

Rookies
Adam Fox
Cole Caulfield (might actually score a point or two soon!)
Josh Norris

Seniors
Vladimir Tarasenko
Logan Couture
Timo Meier
Matts Zuccarello
Mike Hoffman
Frederick Andersen
Linus Ullmark

Crackers27

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hertfordshire
AFL Club
Sydney
My participation for this year may also be limited for similar reasons to Bradesman. I will also find it tricky to attend the draft as that is the night of my girlfriend's graduation. I'll try to make selections when I can.

My keepers are:
Zibanejad
Svechnikov
Connor
Kopitar
Schenn
Barrie
Krug
Kuemper

Rookies:
Merzilikens
Demko
Hintz

doofdoof

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2005
Fog City
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Keepers
Draisaitl
MacKinnon
Gaudreau
Boeser
Hughes
Hellebuyck
Markstrom
Hart

Rookies
Sorokin
Makar
Lafreniere

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks Peter S for putting your hand up. Much appreciated.

TBT Bleu et Bleu keepers

Rookies
Adam Fox
Cole Caulfield (might actually score a point or two soon!)
Josh Norris

Seniors
Vladimir Tarasenko
Logan Couture
Timo Meier
Matts Zuccarello - out
Mike Hoffman
Frederick Andersen
Linus Ullmark

Late edit - hope I'm still allowed!

In - Jacob Voracek
Out - Matts Zuccarello