OFGFL Inaugural OFGFL Archives

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's sick!
Done in Paint too! :D

Wanted something to reward to Premier, so I created a Medal/Badge seeing as though other boards have 'em for milestone stuff etc. :)
can i get something for being runner up?

:(
Sadly no... I was thinking about creating a wooden spoon badge, but that'd be too hard to replicate.
Can we get something for being CEO? :p
Maybe... I'll fiddle around and PM you about it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is with a sad and guilty feeling that I hereby close the OFGFL, on the back of a lack of desire and time to run this league.

The league was a fun ride while it lasted. Many thanks go towards the inaugural men in charge in MG MG, later to be known as Ashton Agar, and mClarke329 for being the brains-trust behind the formation and creation of this league.

Many thanks go towards the inaugural members in fumbler, DeeWong6996, Karnezis_13, Danger in Texas, Eagleoz83, Jordie_tackles, Fitzey, Smartys Power, fitzroybulldog and Gentlemen on making the league an enjoyable one in it's infancy.

This is the end of the road for this league. Maybe one day someone will take the reigns and revamp the league and make it what it was once destined to be...

Of course, some of you could make this thread redundant by taking the keys to the game and taking charge... However I don't think that'll happen.

BoshtrichBurger i'd be willing to take over your team and *cough* the league *cough* not a Captaincy takeover.

Serious i would be willing to take over the running until someone else steps up.
A few changes might be in order though.

I know... :(
He needs the time to formulate a plan to take over the Gumbies Captaincy, hey hey hey.

Good job BoshtrichBurger :thumbsu:
Thanks mate. Would love to continue this league if possible, but I don't have the time and patience to run it... :(
Damn.

This was fun. :(
The AFML will hopefully be a good replacement :)
BoshtrichBurger i'd be willing to take over your team and *cough* the league *cough* not a Captaincy takeover.

Serious i would be willing to take over the running until someone else steps up.
A few changes might be in order though.
Go for it mate.

I know... :(

Thanks mate. Would love to continue this league if possible, but I don't have the time and patience to run it... :(

The AFML will hopefully be a good replacement :)

Go for it mate.

What's the AFML?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back