Movie Inception

Remove this Banner Ad

Nolan is a genius and IMO these are the sort of movies he should be making instead of the flogged to death Batman franchise.

9.5/10

Big, loud, empty nonsense.

Bloke with Tourette's sitting in the aisle seat was much more entertaining...

Pretty much sums it up.

I did enjoy some aspects of the movie, particularly the dead wife thing and the prospect that they'd all become trapped in Leo's psyche.

It had the makings of an interesting movie, but ended up being overblown tripe with ridiculously long action sequences that were ultimately inconsequential and detracted from the story. The violent dead wife was about a hundred times scarier than the dozens of gunmen.

Top notch film. Most stylish and unique film to grace the screen in a long time. Oh, and if I can have one french chick *** up my dreams, I want her to do it.

It was very good. Easy to follow just hard to explain to someone.
>>>>>>>>Thought he was in the real world. It looked like it was about to fall.<<<<<<<<<

Quick question:

Can you construct realities from memories while you're in limbo?

Oh, and I loved the movie. As good as Hollywood gets.
Yes, remember how Caprio and his wife spent something like 40 years there and they built their world from memories (where Caprios wife stored her spinner thing in her childhood house).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, remember how Caprio and his wife spent something like 40 years there and they built their world from memories (where Caprios wife stored her spinner thing in her childhood house).

Oh yeah.

Don't know how to do a spoiler alert so I'll keep it vague, but doesn't this mean that there is a definitive ending?

Leo and JGL are both guns, two of my favourites; and if you haven't seen 500 Days of Summer, go see it.

Good concept, extremely well executed - great movie; absolutely shits all over Avatar.

I was expecting his top not to spin in the very last scene, and realise he was ****ed and still in the dream...
Damn that was a good movie.:thumbsu:

Yes, 500 days of summer is a great movie. And JGL is a great, quirky actor - Have been a fan since third rock and 10 Things!

Nothing like the last joke in that movie with him changing over to Autum lol

Saw it last night. Absolutely mind blowing movie, was simply fantastic.

Dying to go back already and watch again.

Agree with the JGL stuff too, 500 Days of Summer was very good as well, Best scene IMO:
[Youtube]8tJoIaXZ0rw[/Youtube]

Saw this the other night in Directors Suite- not really my type of movie/genre, but I really enjoyed it.

And generally "kept up" with it, which is a massive achievement for me. :eek:

Also anyone thinking of seeing it, pay the extra for Gold Class or whatever... were 6 other people in my cinema, no morons talking thru it, was awesome. How I'll ever go back to regular cinemas, I'll never know..

Yeah, have seen every movie released in the last 2 years :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you are asking me if i have seen every movie in the last two year? Lets be honest, No, but I've seen every movie I've wanted to see in the last two years :rolleyes:

I cannot stand people who feel the need to say they still haven't seen some movie yet from years ago - They obviously haven't seen it because they don't have an urgency to see it in which case it doesn't bother them not to see it.

Great movie, best in 2010 by miles.

A question for the people on here though. How many layers do you think he went into? Personally I wasn't sure if it was 4 or 5. The first one was the one with the van, the second was the hotel, the third was the bunker in the mountains and the fourth was where the world was collapsing around them. Now I personally thought that when he met Saito at his mansion it may have been the fith layer, hence Saito's extreme old age.

Also Christopher Nolan is a genius. Anyone who is entrusted with a budget the size of Inceptions with a plot so complex is obviously a special talent. He pulled this off brilliantly imo.

Also interestingly Inception is currently rated number 3 on IMDb's best 250 movies of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back