Rumour Increase to the Interchange Bench for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly is it that we love about this game, that distinguishes it from the many other ball/large field games? For me the space that allows high marks, quick movement in terms of running and passing and one on one competitions. What I am not interested in is the tight congestion, technical frees and lock down/zone defensive trend. More subs will feed this. I struggle to understand why the powers that be can't recognise this as the main issue facing modern footy.
That said, 5 subs definitely means space to have two ruckmen, so will suit us in 2023.

What exactly is it that we love about this game, that distinguishes it from the many other ball/large field games? For me the space that allows high marks, quick movement in terms of running and passing and one on one competitions. What I am not interested in is the tight congestion, technical frees and lock down/zone defensive trend. More subs will feed this. I struggle to understand why the powers that be can't recognise this as the main issue facing modern footy.
That said, 5 subs definitely means space to have two ruckmen, so will suit us in 2023.
And the Demons

I think it’s the opposite, the game started to become more rapidly congested post 2011 when the the interchange was brought down to three and then the interchange cap was introduced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back