News Increased sponsorship with CUB through Pirate Life

Remove this Banner Ad

After being on the piss for 3 nights in a row and suffering badly today, I really should have read this thread tomorrow.
Read it again tomorrow for the first time.

*en missed out on the PAxPL t-shirts they had on the PL store. absolutely spewin. hope they restock. or do a second print with the logos on the breast not centrally (hope you're reading pirate gods)

fu**en missed out on the PAxPL t-shirts they had on the PL store. absolutely spewin. hope they restock. or do a second print with the logos on the breast not centrally (hope you're reading pirate gods)

I saw a whole rack of them at the Port Store about a week and a half ago when I popped in to order the PBs. Maybe give them a call.

I don't drink beers out of cans so I guess I'll never know how it PL tastes like.
1. Wash the can;
2. Pour the beer into a cup;
3. Drink the beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't drink beers out of cans so I guess I'll never know how it PL tastes like.

that's like not breathing in rooms because of the wallpaper color. just drink the *en beer mate

Smart move, I expect sales to go well up as "the power" fans crack into the IIPAs before the game starts to get through another season of hinkleyitis
It’s time replaced his Coke Zero with Pirate Life this season.
Could make some interestting moves on game day, or could be too somnolent to notice his assistants taking over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back