India Tour of England 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Fudge Nuggets

Senior List
Dec 27, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I was wondering if we were ever going to talk about this series. It seems like it's kind of important but I digress.

Go India, but I have a bad feeling the Poms will pull this one out. Kohli will lose all 5 tosses and India will be bamboozled by seam and swing. Anderson and Broad will each take 50 bajillon wickets.

RohitSharma

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2015
Bandra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United and Barcelona
We will win 5 nil. We schooled Aussies at home and now time to school the Poms. Stokes is out already chickened out hearing my name.

CakeEater

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 27, 2011
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pretty rubbish shot from Sibley

Looks like England is making the same mistake with Bairstow as we used to make with S.Marsh, reward excellent 20/20 form by picking him in tests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but beyond Stokes and a couple of the bowlers, boy England are uninspiring to watch. There is very little that is aesthetically pleasant

jle101

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Another demolition job by Bumrah & Shami. Gonna take a huge effort from the England bowlers to pull this one out of the fire.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Another demolition job by Bumrah & Shami. Gonna take a huge effort from the England bowlers to pull this one out of the fire.
Not that I ‘like’ either of these teams but I did really like the Indian openers getting to stumps.

it’s such a touring team in England thing to do to bowl beautifully and then come out against Anderson and broad and mess it up before you’ve had a chance to build a good start

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I’ve made no secret of my non rating of sam curran. Adding to it is the fact that as a conditions-only player, he dodges some of the utter poundings he would cop otherwise

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jofra Archer is out of the World Twenty20 and the Ashes after a recurrence of the stress fracture in his right elbow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad