India Tour of England 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How many Tests we played since March 2020 ?

How many have India played ? and England played in the same timeframe ?

Serious question.
In the next 2 years, India will only play 1 more Test match than Australia while England will play 4 more.

How selective of you to pick that timeframe. I wonder what's been occurring doing that time? Trying to put my finger on it. :think:

In the next 2 years, India will only play 1 more Test match than Australia while England will play 4 more.

How selective of you to pick that timeframe. I wonder what's been occurring doing that time? Trying to put my finger on it. :think:

You're assuming Australia don't cancel multiple series, that's the mistake you're making.

As for my timeframe rather simple the most recent 18 months as it's what's most relevant.

You're assuming Australia don't cancel multiple series, that's the mistake you're making.

As for my timeframe rather simple the most recent 18 months as it's what's most relevant.
In the last 10 years, Australia has played the 2nd most amount of Test matches, but of course because they haven't played as many during a ******* pandemic it's time to have a bi*ch. Laughable

In the last 10 years, Australia has played the 2nd most amount of Test matches, but of course because they haven't played as many during a ******* pandemic it's time to have a bi*ch. Laughable

So the pandemic doesn't exist for the English and Indian national teams is what you're saying ?

So the pandemic doesn't exist for the English and Indian national teams is what you're saying ?
India & England have way more flexibility when it comes to playing cricket at home than us.

So because 2 countries played more Test matches during a 15 month pandemic period it's time to have a whinge? Is that what is really happening here? Wait until you see what amount of Tests the other countries play lol

India & England have way more flexibility when it comes to playing cricket at home than us.

So because 2 countries played more Test matches during a 15 month pandemic period it's time to have a whinge? Is that what is really happening here? Wait until you see what amount of Tests the other countries play lol
Are you employed by Cricket Australia? Absolute apologist. Disgrace of an organisation on many levels. Most importantly the way it constantly shits on every other country that isn’t India and England when it comes to scheduling.

Are you employed by Cricket Australia? Absolute apologist. Disgrace of an organisation on many levels. Most importantly the way it constantly shits on every other country that isn’t India and England when it comes to scheduling.
I am no CA apologist. Just pointing out that Australia usually plays their fair share of Test matches.

Yes, we are going to play England & India more often than not for the simple reason they are our biggest money makers. Money that we will need for grassroots/development and trying to attract young talent to the sport. Also, we are currently on our 3rd away tour this year to a smaller nation and are hosting Afghanistan for a test this summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy to take the offer of bad light last night and extremely keen to go off for a drop of rain this morning

Does India want to play cricket?

Your on top in this game ffs not trying to hang on for a draw.

Press on for a win.

I am no CA apologist. Just pointing out that Australia usually plays their fair share of Test matches.

Yes, we are going to play England & India more often than not for the simple reason they are our biggest money makers. Money that we will need for grassroots/development and trying to attract young talent to the sport. Also, we are currently on our 3rd away tour this year to a smaller nation and are hosting Afghanistan for a test this summer.

Yeah we do play Mickey mouse cricket on away tours, I've never questioned that.

Anyone genuinely think Anderson could become the leading wicket taker in test cricket? Wrote him off 4 years ago, bloke keeps getting better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back