India tour of Ireland and England - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

So disappointed. If only one of the batsmen had stepped up.

Expected result by looking at our batting unit. We can't win overseas with this bating unit. Before it was the bowlers who let us down and now it's batsmen.

Expected result by looking at our batting unit. We can't win overseas with this bating unit. Before it was the bowlers who let us down and now it's batsmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved win by England.

Curran's 63 the difference numbers wise, but India's top order really lost it for them irrespective of that innings.

Worst batting lineup I’ve seen India put out for a while. Pujara has to play, and neither Karthik or Pandya are good enough to bat in the top 7..

He shouldn't. Hope Curran gets it. Afterall his efforts won the game for his side.
He wouldn't be a poor winner, though. That was among his best knocks, singlehandedly kept them in the game.

Nonetheless, sets up the series fairly well. England, by the skin of their teeth; India, the better side for most of the test yet some batsman yet to adapt to local conditions properly and some truly awful shot selection.

Worst batting lineup I’ve seen India put out for a while. Pujara has to play, and neither Karthik or Pandya are good enough to bat in the top 7..
Ya. Pandya is not good enough for test. Both in terms of bat or ball. But he did fare well compared to other batters.

India's batting overseas is basically just like ours, one superstar having to do most of the work and when he goes the rest are exposed.
If you are from England, you have Bairstow too. He is a class player and I am sure he will do well in overseas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back