Who will win?

• India

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

India from, Rohit Sharma (c), Yuzvendra Chahal, Ishan Kishan, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Shami, Mohammad Siraj, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, KL Rahul, Shubman Gill, Shardul Thakur, Umran Malik, Jaydev Unadkat, Washington Sundar, Suryakumar Yadav.
Australia from,Steve Smith (c) Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa.

Both Warner and Carey to play ??

Really think the pressure is on both Maxwell and Stoinis...to perform both could be out of the World Cup squad
Would rather we pick batters not all rounders surley there is a good middle order bat floating around somewhere

Would rather we pick batters not all rounders surley there is a good middle order bat floating around somewhere
Phillipe and Hughes were the two dominant Marsh Cup run getters this season so don't expect much in terms of CA selecting a pure batsman.

Yeah but age is the factor. Give him the tests and try to milk out as much as we can from him in that format. Introducing him now to odi would be detrimental imo
I agree. Usman should just focus on tests now like what Anderson and Broad did in the latter part of their careers. I would love him to play in the ODI WC this year as he would do very well cause its in India. But at his age and with his knee and hammy issues on and off since 2014 after the ACL, get as many tests out of him and call it a day whenever form drops off badly or if injury strikes.

Really think the pressure is on both Maxwell and Stoinis...to perform both could be out of the World Cup squad

yeah, not sure which candidates are applying the pressure for selection though.

i think the final 15 will come from the 14 above + cummins, hazlewood, jhye.

the 4 batting allrounders for me, just doesn't work in odi's.

happy for marsh & green to occupy 2 of the top 7 spots in the batting order and 'maybe' 1 of maxwell/stoinis (this would probably come at marnus' expense)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back