India V Australia 3rd ODI 22 March 1830hrs @ Chennai

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia (Playing XI): David Warner, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith(c), Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(w), Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj

Australia have won the toss and have opted to bat

more useless in T20, cant believe how the media were pumping his return back for the Brisbane Heat in the BBL. One dayers i found he was ok but if Maxwell is fit, he doesnt get a look-in this team surely.

Rather pick neither of them would personally like them to be bold and go Short but they won’t.

Rather pick neither of them would personally like them to be bold and go Short but they won’t.
I reckon they could play wildcard like Tim David in the ODI set up but im not sure whats Davids form like been in 50 over cricket.

Otherwise it wouldnt maybe hurt to go players that were in form in the 50 over domestically, thinking Josh Inglis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon they could play wildcard like Tim David in the ODI set up but im not sure whats Davids form like been in 50 over cricket.

Otherwise it wouldnt maybe hurt to go players that were in form in the 50 over domestically, thinking Josh Inglis

David hasn’t been great in 50 overs, Hardie wouldn’t be the worst punt either. Just not sure they gamble close to a WC

David hasn’t been great in 50 overs, Hardie wouldn’t be the worst punt either. Just not sure they gamble close to a WC
Maxwell is perfect mainly because he has played a heap of IPL cricket , so he would know these conditions like the back of his hand. At the end of the day, im all good for blooding players on form, but with India in a World Cup year, you dont want to be playing against 'horses for courses' in the subcontinent, having IPL or past experience doing well in India are generally tick in the boxes in selectors and team selectors minds.

Turner from memory played a match winning innings in an ODI game in India a few years back. I think its all about exposure and experience.

Maxwell is perfect mainly because he has played a heap of IPL cricket , so he would know these conditions like the back of his hand.

Turner from memory played a match winning innings in an ODI game in India a few years back. I think its all about exposure and experience.

Turner wouldn’t be the worst idea.

Back