India v Australia 5 ODIs

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Great series win, thought we were in line for a rough time after we blew the first two games from very winnable positions. Good to see some confidence and winning vibes running through the squad. Hopefully it continues in the UAE.

Khawaja, Cummins, Zampa and Handscomb the shining lights for the tour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vicpride

Club Legend
Pat Cummins on track to be the Goat. Handscomb and Khawaja i didn't see that coming. Props to Finch for leading the team through a rough patch. Amazing effort to turn things around

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cainozz

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
It's worth noting the great spirit this series has been played in. Great from both sides after the ugly series we've had recently. Really enjoyable to watch this squad win this series, this team is a very likeable team without the bigger egos. It's a team you can really get behind and they deserve all the credit.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty bloody impressive effort to come back. Don’t think many saw that coming. India need to sort out 4-7 desperately - it’s unlikely that each of Kohli, Dhawan and Sharma will all fail (relatively speaking) at the same time but it will happen from time to time and without Dhoni they are pretty dorectionless from there down.
Still can’t believe that, for the second innings at least, a relative long hop from stoinis was probably the game winning play

Kram

I'll brik u
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
When the real stuff rolls around for the World Cup can all you foamers please melt over the Australian non-performance in the 1st innings again before you go to bed?

Top Bottom