India v Australia 5 ODIs

Remove this Banner Ad

Well bowled Richo.
Easy to forget he's only 22.

Congrats to JL and the boys on a great
tour of India.

I guess the knives for JL will be put away until the WC or Ashes:rolleyes:
I worry a bit about his length in limited overs but I do like him very much. Genuine quick. I don't care what the speedo says for him he bends his back gets good bounce at times and genuinely hurries the batsmen.

Great series win, thought we were in line for a rough time after we blew the first two games from very winnable positions. Good to see some confidence and winning vibes running through the squad. Hopefully it continues in the UAE.

Khawaja, Cummins, Zampa and Handscomb the shining lights for the tour.

If ever there was an excuse for Indian fans to go crazy and burn down the ground, it's now.

This abomination of a ground needs to be burnt down asap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cummins for the series
Wickets - 14
Average -15
economy - 4.7

Not too bad. Nah but good to see him do well in ODIs

Pat Cummins on track to be the Goat. Handscomb and Khawaja i didn't see that coming. Props to Finch for leading the team through a rough patch. Amazing effort to turn things around

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

It's worth noting the great spirit this series has been played in. Great from both sides after the ugly series we've had recently. Really enjoyable to watch this squad win this series, this team is a very likeable team without the bigger egos. It's a team you can really get behind and they deserve all the credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back