India vs Australia 1st Test: 23 to 27 Feb at Pune at 3pm (Mel/Syd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Vaughn has called Smith's century one of the greatest of all time. Big call. I can't comment because I didn't see a single delivery of it but the scorecard definitely supports it.

Just think only 3-4 days ago we had questions over Renshaw & O'Keefe and if Smith could really show his worth in India.

This is ******* amazing, best win I can remember since....Im not even sure. Beats any win at home on our roads I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome result, a few stand out performers, but everyone contributed. Only 4 overs of pace in that innings, which would have to one of our lowest ever in a completed innings.

O'Keefe's 12/70 is the second best match analysis by any bowler in any Test v India, in India (Botham 13/106, Mumbai, 1980).

Michael Vaughn has called Smith's century one of the greatest of all time. Big call. I can't comment because I didn't see a single delivery of it but the scorecard definitely supports it.

I think renshaw might have played the innings of the match, he just looked so sure of his plan to both survive and score and for a 20 year old who still isn't a sure thing for a spot it was a brilliant knock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back