Indian Premier League - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

49* (19), 48 (17), 62 (28), 48* (13)

Decent start with the bat for Dre Russ. Need to get him back for the BBL.
The BBL really needs to step up its game in regards to attracting overseas talent.
Even if you rule out test players in December-January, you should still be targeting Gayle, Russell, DeVilliers, Miller etc..

Give me the odds for him to do better than 6/12 in the IPL. I’ll wait while you do the calculations.

Give me the odds for him to do better than 6/12 in the IPL. I’ll wait while you do the calculations.

Test hat-trick or 10-for? MoTM in a major ODI final? Match winner in a T20 final?

Given the start to his career and his age I'd say he's a good chance to achieve a lot in cricket.

Test hat-trick or 10-for? MoTM in a major ODI final? Match winner in a T20 final?

Given the start to his career and his age I'd say he's a good chance to achieve a lot in cricket.
Yeah he's a great talent. I don't think he's worried about not playing better than that in the IPL either, bigger fish to fry for him at international level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tahir makes them all look like second div club cricketers, including Lynn then Russell strolls out in the form he's in and proceeds to smoke one to and then over the fence!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back