ATP/WTA Indian Wells and Miami

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SunGirl89

formerly red+black (2001-2019)
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I always thought Nick was a near certainty to go out early this week after last weeks effort. Hopefully he can have a lot better tournament in Miami.
Felt the same way and I hadn't even looked at his draw. I don't know how injured he is but I'll extend him some slack.

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Tsitsipas lost to Felix Auger, a very talented young player who has been playing well the past month. I'm not surprised Tsitispas lost to him, was always going to be a tough match.

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets, Man U, Australian Tennis
Moderator #32
Kyrgios' loss I understand because he had a tricky opponent and is always going to fall apart after a great week because Nick is Nick.

De Minaur's result completes dumbfounds me, a set and a break up and falls apart against a guy ranked outside the top 200. Almost hoped he picked up some injury.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Thread starter #33
The kid that beat him is a real talent, I expect him to rise the rankings much like Tsitsipas did.
FAA has got really big raps on him already. Last year people started talking about him rising up through the rankings. He also beat tsitsipas in all 4 of their meetings on the junior tour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SunGirl89

formerly red+black (2001-2019)
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Barty won at least so she's through to the 4th round but it's been a disappointing week
will be top 10 (temporarily) if she wins, although might not remain there depending on other results.

Sevastova and Görges could catch and overtake her.

Hamingja

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
John Isner bagel hall of shame

Alex Popyrin
Leonardo Mayer
Adrian Mannarino (twice!)
Fabio Fognini
Lukas Lacko
Filippo Volandri

A group of interesting cats there.......a couple of them on the unders I'd say......

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
Damn it, that draw was opening up nicely for Barty, just had to fall short at the obstacle in a tight 3 setter.

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
It's been a crazy tournament. Hats off to Kohlschreiber though, nice win to pick up at 35yo.

Top Bottom