Was actually about to make a thread. here's the links to the draws:

Men's draw: http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/en/draws/mens-singles

Thompson vs. Tursunov
Tomic vs. Frantengelo
Kyrgios vs. Zeballos/Qualifier

Women's draw: http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/en/draws/womens-singles

Gavilrova vs. Wickmayer/Siegemund
Stosur vs. Goerges/Tomljanovic

Got a few men in qualies, De Minaur and Whittington won while Groth & Ebden lost.

That men's final quarter has a whole range of good players. Possible 3rd round between Zverev/Kyrgios, Djokovic/Del Potro, Nadal/Verdasco with Fed thrown in there as well.

Women start tomorrow with Bein Sports starting their coverage as well, ESPN will have the men and are starting from Friday as well although the first few days are limited because of college hoops most likely. But hopefully is ok after the early rounds.

On paper I should love these tournaments, but I never really end up enjoying them. I think it's the intolerably slow hardcourt surface they use.

Crazy quarter of the draw. Djokovic to lose more points and murray to move further ahead is a strong possibility.

That zverev kyrgios 3rd rounder is interesting, but so are all the other 3rd and 4th roubd matches in thag section.

Attachments

• IMG_20170308_224755.jpg
    IMG_20170308_224755.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 68
I think from memory this is in a fairly good timezone for us on the east coast of Australia so 11am first match of the day is 6am here?

Yep, it's great. Daylight savings in the us makes that 5am though on Monday

De Minaur and Whittington lost their final qualy matches today

Tomic is first on Stadium 2 and Thompson is 2nd on court 5 tomorrow. I won't bother getting up for Tomic but will watch Thompson.

Yep, it's great. Daylight savings in the us makes that 5am though on Monday

De Minaur and Whittington lost their final qualy matches today

Tomic is first on Stadium 2 and Thompson is 2nd on court 5 tomorrow. I won't bother getting up for Tomic but will watch Thompson.
shame only 3 hrs of action tomorrow on ESPN, ill be at work was hopeing to be able to record more than that

Surprise surprise tomic loses 1st set to an american wildcard they showed him for all of 2 mins and he looked like he was about to collapse out there must be more than 27c out there

Edit yep 29c and weather for the next week all in the 30s

Tomic first male out of the main draw 6-2 6-2

Thank god in a few months he will be gone from the top 100 and we never have to hear about him again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing morning with Thompson rolling his ankle in the first set eventually retiring in the third set, was winning still after the roll but he always seemed limited and once Kukushkin finally cut out the errors , he was in control, hopefully it's not too bad because just started picking it up the last week or two.

Something will come out soon about Tomic, it's certainly a downward spiral.

The 2 mins i seen of tomic they showed on ESPN he looked half baked i seriously thought he was going to collapse onto the court. Anyone else see more than this of his match

agree on Tomic. We all have started to get a little worried about him. i hope something comes out soon. if nothing does, then he is just going to attacked and attacked over and over again by the media and his ranking will fall to ITF level. that will do no one good.

Still, i am kicking myself. the American WC was $2.30 for the win :)

just browsing through the results not really a good day for the aussies, tomljankovic lost 7-5 6-2 today as well, quality of matches overall pretty low today but i guess thats to be expected with i think no seeds playing in the 1st round

Edit bouchard on court so i guess thats better than alot of the other players on earlier, down a break already against beck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back