Indian Wells - ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Tennis is a funny sport, we waited for a few years for the Djokovic vs Kyrgios matchup, then they end up playing their second h2h match in the space of a couple of tournaments.

Think tomorrow will be redemption day for Novak and Rafa. Think they'll both win after their previous losses to fed and nick.

Djokovic looks all out of sorts. Just being that passive version that no one likes. Been ultra aggressive this tournament.

Imagine the backlash if Kyrgios smashed his racket after going down in the first set to Djokovic.
Kyrgios smashes his racquet even when he's winning. He doesn't do normal things on court, so that's why he cops all the backlash.

to be fair the outlandish crap is getting further and further apart, maturity might be slowly kicking in, im not 100% sold on the fact kyrgios wont throw matches but im alot more positive than i used to be about his future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to be fair the outlandish crap is getting further and further apart, maturity might be slowly kicking in, im not 100% sold on the fact kyrgios wont throw matches but im alot more positive than i used to be about his future
i just think he "locks in", when the games are short(best of 3 sets) and when he knows he has a challenge on the other side.

Would love to know how many 2nd serve aces Nick has done. Novak has done well to keep up with him.

He's locked in against the very best. Just can't be stuffed against lower ranked players :grin:

As for this serving, Nick doesn't serve this well against Murray, that's what shits me as a Djokovic fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back