Movie Indiana Jones 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Never watched any of them but one day. Should I just watch the first 3 films when I do?
That would be my suggestion.

Last Crusade (3rd one) is the pick of the bunch for me.

Never watched any of them but one day. Should I just watch the first 3 films when I do?
They aren't really personal favourites of mine but they are still good to watch and just a big part of film history, but yeah the last one is pretty s**t. Worst thing about is it has ****ing Shia LaBeouf in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can easily skip Temple of Doom, but don't skip Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Temple of Doom was great. Much more a comedy than Raiders (though Raiders had plenty of laughs) but its a great movie.

Last Crusade is closer to Raiders. That said, Raiders is one of the best movies of all time.

Would be interesting to get the opinion of someone who is watching it now for the 1st time.

My kids and my partner's kids watch movies we loved from the 80s and they are pretty meh. But they want to be allowed to sign up to Tik Tok... so what the * do they know :)

There is no fourth film. And they are not making a fifth.

I do love the original and complete trilogy though. Thankfully they resisted the financial temptation to do any more.

There is no fourth film. And they are not making a fifth.

I do love the original and complete trilogy though. Thankfully they resisted the financial temptation to do any more.
Why thankfully? If they released two more in the early nineties they would of been excellent. The third was by far the best. More connery/Ford combo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back