Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe it or not I'm still proud of them you stick by your team Win or Lose There's always next season and to be honest, I never did see them making the SB this year anyway and I dont see my Colts doing the same either Its gonna be a Pats V GB SB or a Pats and Seahawks SB or even a SB48 replay with Broncos V Sea hawks only this time the Broncos will win it and Manning will retire if they do.
Yep whatever happens next week, I'd like to think all Broncos and Colts fans would root for the winner to * up Brady and the Patsies, and then win the chip...

CLIP CLOP HORSEBROS!

Yep whatever happens next week, I'd like to think all Broncos and Colts fans would root for the winner to **** up Brady and the Patsies, and then win the chip...

CLIP CLOP HORSEBROS!
Nevermind mate I have nothing against the broncos I honestly thought you had us beat...

I'll be honest, your D surprised the s**t out of me, next week will be very interesting
Manning was off all game to be Fair he looked great the first few minutes in the 1st Qtr but after that he fell apart The Colts arent known for their D though but today we stepped up they actually reminded me of Detroit today with their D

I just posted this on Andrew Lucks FB Page ( Doubt its real but anyway)

Good Luck Andrew Luck for Next Sunday Night you have a very bright Career ahead of you buddy! you should be Proud of yourself :) and I believe you can beat those Pats You can do it! They are not invincible. Win or Lose I'm still going to be Proud of yours and the Colts efforts regardless of the result :) Congratulations on your Win yesterday to Very well played indeed. From Casey Brown ( a Very loyal and devoted fan of the Colts from Queensland Australia :) )

I'll read this again when I've cracked the sads lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great wi great win....I watched it all

What time is the championship game on next Monday?

Packers v Seahawks
7:05 am

Colts V Patriots
10:40 am

All times are in Eastern Australia Time

Here's some fun statistics; The Colts in the Andrew Luck era have already given up 40+ points in more games (10 times out of 54 games) than they did during the entire time Peyton Manning was here (9 times in 227 games).

Andrew Luck also joined John Elway & Jake Plummer as the QBs whose defences have given up 40+ points on the most occasions during the playoffs (3 times).

The Colts have also given up 40+ points on 10 occasions since 2012, no other team in the league has done that on any more than 7 occasions in the same period.

Not good Pags & Grigs.

Last edited:
Here's some fun statistics; The Colts in the Andrew Luck era have already given up 40+ points in more games (10 times out of 54 games) than they did during the entire time Peyton Manning was here (9 times in 227 games).

Andrew Luck also joined John Elway & Jake Plummer as the QBs whose defences have given up 40+ points on the most occasions during the playoffs (3 times).

The Colts have also given up 40+ points on 10 occasions since 2012, no other team in the league has done that on any more than 7 occasions in the same period.

Not good Pags & Grigs.

I would hope that this draft we go D-line, FS and ILB before thinking about anything else.

Our D line and ILB's has been terrible against good running teams and Landry needs to be cut.

Grigson needs to earn his pay this draft and give Luck a D so he doesn't need to score 30 points a game to win.

What are peoples thoughts on WR? I know Kiper had us taking one in the 1st round in his first mock.

You've got to think Reggie and Nicks won't be back which just leaves TY and Moncrief.
Reggie will be back imo, was playing injured all year with a torn Tricep and has stated his desire to return for 1 more year. Nicks might be back who knows, i really dont want to waste a first on one atm, we have so many issue o D that need upgrading, and TY has shown he can be a number 1 and Moncrief has flashed a lot of potential and will only get better imo, Fleerner also plays as a Wide out so we have plenty of targets.

What are peoples thoughts on WR? I know Kiper had us taking one in the 1st round in his first mock.

You've got to think Reggie and Nicks won't be back which just leaves TY and Moncrief.
Nailed it.

But seriously what the *, we have too many holes to get a WR even if they believe he's the best player left.

Moronic, Stupid (insert any adjective)

just literally makes no sense obviously must be very worried about TY Hilton and his future with the team
I can understand them being a little worried about WR with TY being a FA next great and Andre only having a year or two left but that's nothing compared to safety where Adams who's 34 and I have literally no idea who else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back