Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

MEGASTRACHAN to you sir.

I like him a lot, one thing I noticed from preseason games tho, he really needs to work on catching with his hands more and less with his body. If he can sort that out he could be very good.

I like him a lot, one thing I noticed from preseason games tho, he really needs to work on catching with his hands more and less with his body. If he can sort that out he could be very good.
Lol i have no expectations for a very late pick.

Hes looked good tho

Lol i have no expectations for a very late pick.

Hes looked good tho

I have huge expectations, scooped him up in as many dynasty leagues as possible 3 weeks ago. Don't let me down.

Colts placed QB Carson Wentz on the reserve/COVID list.
Wentz, WR Zach Pascal and C Ryan Kelly were all deemed close contacts with a staff member who tested positive, and are eligible to return in five days as long they remain negative and asymptomatic. Jacob Eason, who is fully vaccinated, will reportedly run the first-team offense while Wentz is out. With Indianapolis scheduled for a much-needed break between Friday-Sunday, the 28-year-old will presumably have six full practices (dating back to July 28) with the team ahead of Week 1. For what it's worth, PointsBet recently pulled the number for that one against Seattle

Wentz, WR Zach Pascal and C Ryan Kelly were all deemed close contacts with a staff member who tested positive, and are eligible to return in five days as long they remain negative and asymptomatic. Jacob Eason, who is fully vaccinated, will reportedly run the first-team offense while Wentz is out. With Indianapolis scheduled for a much-needed break between Friday-Sunday, the 28-year-old will presumably have six full practices (dating back to July 28) with the team ahead of Week 1. For what it's worth, PointsBet recently pulled the number for that one against Seattle

Fully vaccinated Jacob Eason to win the job by default due to nfl rules. Lovely

The Colts have announced the cuts they made to get down to 53 players.

The moves include the previously reported releases of safety Sean Davis and quarterback Brett Hundley. They also include putting fifth-round safety Shawn Davis on waivers and placing second-round Dayo Odeyingbo on the non-football injury list. He is recovering from a torn Achilles.

In addition to Davis and Hundley, the Colts also released tackle Will Holden, offensive lineman Joey Hunt, and safety Ibraheim Campbell.

They waived running backs Benny LeMay and Deon Jackson; wide receivers DeMichael Harris, Tarik Black and Tyler Vaughns; tight ends Farrod Green, Kahale Warring, Jordan Thomas, and Andrew Vollert; offensive linemen Carter O'Donnell and Jake Eldrenkamp; defensive linemen Andrew Brown and Kameron Cline; linebackers Isaiah Kaufusi, Curtis Bolton and LB Malik Jefferson; and cornerbacks Holton Hill and Anthony Chesley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst. *******. Trade. Ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back