Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with a comfortable win as it doesn't look like the Vikings will threaten much this season.

Rivers got better as the game went on.

We would have one of the easiest next 4 games in the league coming up so it's a great opportunity to really set up the season.

Defence is looking great, If we can fix getting the ball into the end zone and not kicking so many field goals then we should be very competitive every week!

Colts coach Frank Reach said the team has not considered sitting Philip Rivers.
"No consideration for that," Reich strongly affirmed when asked if he's considered benching Rivers. "Philip is our quarterback." The 3-2 Colts would arguably be 5-0 were it not for Rivers' rookie mistakes in the only two games he's been asked to rear back and throw the ball 30-plus times. The 38-year-old veteran was admittedly under siege from Myles Garrett on Sunday but that doesn't explain his intentional grounding in the end zone or pick-six to backup S Ronnie Harrison. Rivers has a softer on-paper matchup this Sunday against the Bengals.
SOURCE: Jim Ayello on Twitter
Oct 12, 2020, 4:12 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the Colts season is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Titans x 2, Ravens, Steelers and Packers are waiting.

No better time for old man Rivers to prove me wrong.

Great to see Pittman perform. Been waiting for him to get on the park and show what he can do.

TY 100% gone next year regardless of contract status, can't see either party wanting to remain. Pittman the new WR1 in town.

he deserves a sb ring

He's a playoff bed shitter tho, that's half the issue.

I like the colts and rivers so I hope he gets it together, but call me skeptical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back