India's Kohli no fan of four-day Test idea

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of cricketers are sweating on the decisions about their future.. So it is understandable that they can't quite reconcile their
position... Some like Kohl aren't gonna be under the trick and some like Finch aren going to be told what to do..

Keep the four day or five day test and don't sweat it .. we will find out soon enough..

If CA were so angelic, I guess they wouldn't have made the infamous big 3 partnership at the expense of the smaller boards.

And if CA were so angelic, I guess they wouldn't have made a TV deal in advance of the official negotiations and choose the option their mates put forward instead of the one that would have as much cricket as possible on TV for a pittance less.

If CA were so angelic, I guess they wouldn't have made the infamous big 3 partnership at the expense of the smaller boards.
If was either that or let India have everything. Can't let that happen. They'll drive cricket into the ground. I'm still waiting to hear how we are corrupt btw. We banned three top players for a year for something India wouldn't punish at all. We are the opposite of corrupt, we're completely OTT in terms of being pc

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If was either that or let India have everything. Can't let that happen. They'll drive cricket into the ground. I'm still waiting to hear how we are corrupt btw. We banned three top players for a year for something India wouldn't punish at all. We are the opposite of corrupt, we're completely OTT in terms of being pc

Of course innocent and naive little CA which sucks lollies was corrupted by the big bad BCCI into getting more money at the expense of the smaller boards...

And lol @ the ball tampering example. CA were forced to take action only because the trio got exposed by a South African broadcaster and they publicly admitted to pre planned cheating in the post play interview afterwards. You guys should get an order of Australia or something for your tireless online services lmao..

Of course innocent and naive little CA which sucks lollies was corrupted by the big bad BCCI into getting more money at the expense of the smaller boards...

And lol @ the ball tampering example. CA were forced to take action only because the trio got exposed by a South African broadcaster and they publicly admitted to pre planned cheating in the post play interview afterwards. You guys should get an order of Australia or something for your tireless online services lmao..
I didn't say I didn't agree with the punishments I just mentioned they wouldn't have received them if they were Indian players. Didn't one of your ex players kill someone by assault a while ago and get off scot free? Sindhu Singh something.

I didn't say I didn't agree with the punishments I just mentioned they wouldn't have received them if they were Indian players. Didn't one of your ex players kill someone by assault a while ago and get off scot free? Sindhu Singh something.

I'm not the one defending my board to the hilt for their corrupt practices.

I can see a situation where it's series based. I'm not sure why Tests in Australia need to be reduced, and tests in England can't be reduced. However tests in WI, NZ, SA can be if they think it would make them more profitable.

Why not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back