List Mgmt. Indigenous category b rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

junior b&f ?? ,
Cooper is a almost monty to be the cat b selection this year.
tigs2010 you can thank me for the early mail.
mark his cousin down to be the cat b selection in 2-3 years time.

Seniors was 3 way tie.

What sort of player is Billy Cooper?

Can you tell us anything about him? Maybe Bishop can help out here?

Cooper hasn't played in the matches I've seen Murray- Which has been pretty much all of the ones he didnt play in! 182cm, 69kg averaged 12 disposals a game. Haven't seen him, but you look at his numbers and it doesnt scream draft me.

This is really a multi year gig. This year is not really part of the new academies. Next year is the the first year, with little chance (barring good luck) of getting someone good. After that it is up the club's hard work and luck in players as to whether good players come through. So I'm not expecting much for 3 years really.

What I hope happens is that the Northern states Academies get tightened up. They can pick the eyes out of entire states, and so get good kids. If the Academies even up a bit then all good.

With the announcement on the restructure, it's good to hear the club seem they will be putting time and effort into running the Next Generation academy (is this partly where the cat b rookies would be coming from?).

Can you tell us anything about him? Maybe Bishop can help out here?
He is a lightly built wingman / half forward who has traits not uncommon to many young indigenous players , in that he can do some freakish things .
His grand father Gary is a vic country football legend .
Would be a long term project.
His younger cousin is a freak 15 year old in a well developed body.

He is a lightly built wingman / half forward who has traits not uncommon to many young indigenous players , in that he can do some freakish things .
we should get him to our Academy so we get 1st dibs on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Cooper was an absolute star in the GVFL for Mooroopna and a quality person aswell .

Kirby looks like a real talent to me, does anyone think he will b picked up in the draft? could we get him as a cat B rookie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back