Discussion Round 11 and 12, 2021 (Indigenous Round) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 11

Friday, May 28

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, May 29
Collingwood v Geelong (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Greater Western Sydney (G)
St Kilda v North Melbourne (MRVL) (T)
Gold Coast v Hawthorn (SCG) (N)
West Coast v Essendon (OS) (N)

Sunday, May 30
Richmond v Adelaide (GS)
Sydney v Carlton (SCG)
Port Adelaide v Fremantle (AO) (T)

ROUND 12

Friday, June 4

Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (GS) (N)

Saturday, June 5
Sydney v St Kilda (SCG)
Adelaide v Collingwood (AO) (T)
Essendon v Richmond (OS) (N)

Sunday, June 6
Carlton v West Coast (SCG)
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs (OS) (N)

Byes: Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Last edited:

For once I’d like to see the Suns in a guernsey without the GC oval in the middle, this would’ve been the perfect time to do so. A shame, and a wasted opportunity.
For once I’d like to see the Blues in a guernsey without the CFC monogram in the middle, indigenous round would be the perfect time to do so. A shame, and a wasted opportunity.

For once I’d like to see the Suns in a guernsey without the GC oval in the middle, this would’ve been the perfect time to do so. A shame, and a wasted opportunity.
It’s the same as the CFC for Carlton or the Eagle for West Coast, the lion for Brisbane and the ‘G’ for GWS

It’s the same as the CFC for Carlton or the Eagle for West Coast, the lion for Brisbane and the ‘G’ for GWS
True, but if it helps the overall design for the indigenous guernsey, why not try something different? Adelaide doesn’t need to keep hoops in its guernsey to produce a great looking unique design.

It's mildly interesting that the the Deliveroo logo is inverted on the Saints jumper compared to the home jumper, which a lot of fans have been calling for. Much, much better integration.
The logo actually stands out as well, the one with the coloured background just bleeds away the actual logo so all you see is the coloured panel. Same reason the Pepper Money logo sucks the white panel means you don't actually see the logo just the white panel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed a Melbourne indigenous jumper in one of the merch stalls I walked past at the G on Sunday. Not sure if it was the 2021 edition (I don't recall it being released). Has anyone seen it advertised?

Replacing, rather than removing, those icons could look quite good for an Indigenous design. But yes, straight removal for the hell of it would be a bad idea.

Probably one of the Collingwood fans that was in the crowd the day NW lifted his Guernsey.

See, this is where society is at. Because I don’t like the design you’re insinuating that it’s because of Winmar designing it.

Story aside, it looks amateur compared to other clubs designs which I really like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back