Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Who's excited????? I love indigenous round. We have such an amazing indigenous history for such a young club, it's really something to be proud of.

Of course we're coming up against our bogey side, StKilda today. The roof is already closed at Etihad, except they closed it AFTER it rained so the ground may still be wet by game time.

And we've got another debutant today in Sam Collins so let's make sure we cheer him on!

I'm going to stick with blindly tipping Freo this year. 36 points sounds good

Who's excited????? I love indigenous round. We have such an amazing indigenous history for such a young club, it's really something to be proud of.

Of course we're coming up against our bogey side, StKilda today. The roof is already closed at Etihad, except they closed it AFTER it rained so the ground may still be wet by game time.

And we've got another debutant today in Sam Collins so let's make sure we cheer him on!

I'm going to stick with blindly tipping Freo this year. 36 points sounds good
Allikat Can you check for me grey is no in Melbourne.

Really think we can win this one, Freo by 8. Hope Collins has a good one, always exciting when we have a debutant.

Oh lord. Have a sainter coming around. Just come out of surgery to hAve my septum corrected and sinuses scraped. It's going to be a bad dat ((

Back in 2014 we had moved house and I found my Freo jumper and wore it for the first time that season while watching us get thumped by the Saints. I refused to wear it for the rest of the year. Start of this season, I truly believed that the bad luck surrounding the jumper must have past so wore it for the first game of the year. We all know what happened :(
I believe that the jumper is cursed. I have performed an exorcism on it this morning, praying to the gods of football to remove the demons (the real ones, not the club ;)). I will wear it this arvo. If my prayers have worked and the great football deity has looked down on me in pity, we shall win.
(If not going well then the jumper is off at half time and I will sacrifice it ceremoniously on the back lawn with a cup of kero!)
Us by 9 points. Congratulations Collins :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in 2014 we had moved house and I found my Freo jumper and wore it for the first time that season while watching us get thumped by the Saints. I refused to wear it for the rest of the year. Start of this season, I truly believed that the bad luck surrounding the jumper must have past so wore it for the first game of the year. We all know what happened :(
I believe that the jumper is cursed. I have performed an exorcism on it this morning, praying to the gods of football to remove the demons (the real ones, not the club ;)). I will wear it this arvo. If my prayers have worked and the great football deity has looked down on me in pity, we shall win.
(If not going well then the jumper is off at half time and I will sacrifice it ceremoniously on the back lawn with a cup of kero!)
Why don't you just either throw the jumper away or burn it during the match. Surely whatever demon inside going to flee.;)

I knew there was some bad ju-ju with the club! Mate, you owe it to us to burn that jumper and take the ashes and bury it somewhere on the grounds of the MCG.

My first game for the year back behind the goals. I will bring great effort and ensure my cheering is delivered with great efficiency. No point giving great effort if my chants are being turned straight over.

Told you this morning on the radio this morning - hopefully your return is the good luck talisman we need. But no pressure...

I knew there was some bad ju-ju with the club! Mate, you owe it to us to burn that jumper and take the ashes and bury it somewhere on the grounds of the MCG.
Ha ha...Long way from here to the MCG!!....But I swear if we are behind at half time, that thing will burn ;)!!!
Perhaps if I rub the jumper with my head nodding statue of Pav it may help...Will try that now ;)!!

Was a Christmas gift from the wife :(....Mind you, she shares my passion for Freo, so may approve of the burning :)
Why don't you burn a bit in front of your wife when mayne take his set shot to prove your reason for getting rid of it.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back