Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about postal votes is the lack of democracy sausage, they should send you one in the mail.

Everything else is a positive, especially avoiding long lines and stupidly large senate papers combined with small voting booths.

The worst thing about postal votes is the lack of democracy sausage, they should send you one in the mail.

Everything else is a positive, especially avoiding long lines and stupidly large senate papers combined with small voting booths.
Heaps of friends overseas are whinging that the High Commissions/embassies don't do one.

There is only one voting centre open in my entire town, which was meant to be senior voting only. The queue is on the road and down the street, and there is no sausage! RIP my Saturday

There is only one voting centre open in my entire town, which was meant to be senior voting only. The queue is on the road and down the street, and there is no sausage! RIP my Saturday
Seriously? What a joke. Everyone already knew there would be issues too with the new Senate system.

Yeah so I caught some fish today....time on the water fishing is something I truly love. Also love photography and am trying to improve both of these passions.

Hope you like

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 3
Yeah so I caught some fish today....time on the water fishing is something I truly love. Also love photography and am trying to improve both of these passions.

Hope you like

View attachment 262506

View attachment 262508

The look on the last fish's face is from seeing the amount of options on the senate voting form. The first fish is deflated from realising that the election is lose/lose.

Photos look good too.

Earlier in the year didn't we vote for a cat? Who's cat was it? I want to vote again
Pretty certain it was Blackas87 who had the cat. It was an excellent cat and I voted for it multiple times.

I'm privately voting for both of the fish, but I admit with Yakker being the only party sort of submitting fish for voting, it takes some of the competitive edge away from the scenario. Though I agree with you, I'm very much in a voting mood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice.

I'd hardly call myself a fisherman but when I was a teenager would go out on my mate's boat out of Orford, Tas. Caught lots of flathead and it's a great memory of mine.
I've only fished for four whole days in my life - but I did it properly and had a holiday on the Hawksbury in one of those houses on the water that you can only reach by boat. I loved it. It's good for your head - peaceful, beautiful surroundings, quiet apart from water lapping and birds. And sort of waiting. I even caught some flatheads like Yakker (though nearly passed out with unexpected adrenaline rush and mild hysteria when I hooked them). And I ate them too, which was nice because I really like fish and just caught fish is a step up from even a great fishmonger purchase.

I am seriously contemplating a second fishing holiday. I loved it.

The funniest I saw today:

The person who crossed out the House of Reps card and wrote 'Pauline Hanson for President'.

Crushed my finger renovating today.
I can't fathom your schedule. Renovating - applying for grad work, so recently a student - (could be recalling this bit wrongly) father of young child? You deserve either a medal or being sectioned under the relevant mental health act.

And you support the demons. That is perfect.

The funniest I saw today:

The person who crossed out the House of Reps card and wrote 'Pauline Hanson for President'.
Love it. What I really like is that it's funny whether serious or ironic.

I can't fathom your schedule. Renovating - applying for grad work, so recently a student - (could be recalling this bit wrongly) father of young child? You deserve either a medal or being sectioned under the relevant mental health act.

And you support the demons. That is perfect.
One more semester of uni, 2 kids aged 5 and 3. Having to temporarily live with the parents is a great motivator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back