Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
So I got a 3 point infraction for pushing NathanMX to the point where he told me my parents must bash me and I'm a drug addict for staying up so late .. even though I'm in Canada and he's also up late ..

All I did was say he was an idiot for suggesting it's better to finish 2nd bottom then second
Link please, or has your best work been deleted?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Link please, or has your best work been deleted?
No he's suspended and it's all been deleted but I did get this nice PM from him
I'm actually annoyed I got an infraction because I stand by that it's moronic to tell a melbourne supporter than its better to be second bottom than second because of the draft picks you get
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
He is an incredibly weird person. Every now and then I think he is having a laugh deliberately trolling by posting the most idiotic rubbish imaginable, then you suddenly discover he takes himself seriously. I don't understand his second last better than second either. People tried to disagree then he just posts selected draft picks that turned out okay. He's really strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He is an incredibly weird person. Every now and then I think he is having a laugh deliberately trolling by posting the most idiotic rubbish imaginable, then you suddenly discover he takes himself seriously. I don't understand his second last better than second either. People tried to disagree then he just posts selected draft picks that turned out okay. He's really strange.

What's funny is I never got slightly angry in the argument ... I was at my 'antagonistic' best as you might put it but as he got angrier he seemed to think I was getting ruder.. when it was all him haha
He imploded like that Hawks poster the other day, anyway he's got his suspension because he lost complete control and. ... well I had fun

I'm actually annoyed I got an infraction because I stand by that it's moronic to tell a melbourne supporter than its better to be second bottom than second because of the draft picks you get
"

I've edited the post mate - obviously he's cracked it for no good reason, but PM's are PM's for a reason.

If you have any problems with PM's let one of us know.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I've edited the post mate - obviously he's cracked it for no good reason, but PM's are PM's for a reason.

If you have any problems with PM's let one of us know.

My problem us I can't post it in all of its glory ;)
Didn't know we weren't allowed to do that lol maybe that's what the main board infraction was for

My problem us I can't post it in all of its glory ;)
Didn't know we weren't allowed to do that lol maybe that's what the main board infraction was for

It may have been!

I was just trying to save you any more infractions :thumbsu:

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
No one on the board has really claimed the great man which is surprising after his point to the cheersquad
I would like to but I'm already spending so much energy on loving Weed because of his serious frown and Clarry because he spews all the time. Maybe Dez! Could be his champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone tried to renounce their catholicism before? As far as I can tell the only way out is to assault the pope
...why?

Well I'm not at all religious and don't agree with the church's stance on the majority of social issues. I hate the fact that religion is chosen for you as a child and as far as I can tell locks you in for life. There are a number if things that annoy me about it whenever I think about it. At the end of the day, it doesn't greatly affect my life but you should be able to leave of your own free will

Well I'm not at all religious and don't agree with the church's stance on the majority of social issues. I hate the fact that religion is chosen for you as a child and as far as I can tell locks you in for life. There are a number if things that annoy me about it whenever I think about it. At the end of the day, it doesn't greatly affect my life but you should be able to leave of your own free will
http://atheism.about.com/od/ideasforatheistactivism/a/Excommunication.htm

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I'd probably be catfished into joining Isis
It's an interesting question though. I've heard theoretically about priests and such being excommunicated, but I don't know of any formal process for you to initiate a termination. It's essentially like Fitness First - they make it a piece of piss to join but virtually impossible to de register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back